OpenPLi 10.1 - DM800SE - SIM2.10 - SSL84D

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,224 times. The last Post () by x360.

• master G

Added the Label Dreambox Clone Sim 2
  • MOD for CLONE 800SE OpenPli-10.1-RT5370-DM800SE-SSL84d_ mod_by_Monja-06/10/2020 to the assembly taken from the previous post.

Mod as before in my style with the weather in the second Infobar.

Added the Ukrainian language, did not delete all related files to install other languages from the working feed. Start from Russian, fresh keys on PowerVu and oscam emulator working on automatic receipt of keys. added wicardd emulator.

Added by: SwapManager plugin, Flashexpander plugin, driver for WIFI adapter Ralink 5370

We set the weather as follows:

Menu-Plugins-Weather plugin-Menu-Add-Search code-OK-Green OK button -OK

Exteplayer3 is not installed.

After installing the image, transfer everything to a pre-prepared flash drive using the "Flash memory expansion" (Flashexpander) plugin and be sure to overload Enigma.

Then install ffmpeg with two commands:

opkg update

opkg install ffmpeg

Then install exteplayer3 using the command:

opkg install exteplayer3

• Thanks Bro for the programming , it is good and it is working in external flash

there is a problem in the plugins E2iPlayer , when i open any movie it is works normally but we can't be controlled in the device so we should restart to work normally

6zeT

6zeU

• Please use openpli 7.2 version, it's no problem.

9.3 & 10.1 version has this bug.

• Thanks my brother for help

That is right i use this openpli 7.2 last version wich u made it

did there is a solution to this problem in version 9.3 & 10.1

i use OPENVISION-10.1-r155-dm800se this programming and it is work so good

thank u very much for help

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!