Using CWBruteList.rar to get a CW

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,064 times. The last Post () by weerakit.

• I've been using a rainbow table for years to successfully get a CW for a feed but now I find that some feeds do not have the C8 and without a C8 there is no CW. Now for the first time I want to use CWBruteList.rar and the list file. I followed the instructions on the other thread about downloading the application CWBruteList.rar and the latest list file. Did both of those with no problems. Then recorded a .ts stream from a specific channel just for test purposes using Transedit 4. This program I have used successfully for many years to get the stream for CSA V1 Rainbow Table and now I want to use Transedit 4 for CWBruteList.rar. I recorded 150MB of video only stream (H264). I tried every single combination of folders and different combinations but at the end of the day when using this application i got the same error message once i press the PROC PROGRAM button.

"Error. Unable to find programs"

It comes up with the amount of keys in the list and comes up waiting (like the screenshot in the instructions does).

So, what am I doing wrong to get this particular error message? I tried multiple different BISS channels that I know the current working key of. (Yes i have pictures on those channels) This is just to prove that the application is working and correct. But I cannot even get this far.

THIS IS THE THREAD I DOWNLOADED FROM AND FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTIONS:

How To Find A Biss Keys using "CWBruteList"

I am using the CWBruteList.rar file from the very top and using the list file from 14-11-2019.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!