Help Dream Elite 7 - Dreambox One

There are 15 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,089 times. The last Post () by seagen.

• Boa noite pessoal, comprei o meu Dreambox que chegou há alguns dias atrás, mas tenho alguns problemas, instalei o Dream elite 7, que é a imagem que gosto de me mover e estou adaptado, mas apresenta os seguintes problemas que não sabe o que fazer e gostaria de ajuda, se possível, acho que é um problema de imagem.

1 - Os canais hbo hd e cinemax hd estão em câmera lenta direta, e a tela desses canais também é tela preta, os outros canais em hd funcionam normalmente apenas aqueles que mencionei estão bloqueando alguém que tenha uma ideia do que pode estar ?

2- Problema de volume, em alguns canais o gerenciamento de volume funciona, na grande maioria dos canais o volume não aumenta, se eu colocar o nível 5 ou 100 de volume, é a mesma coisa que aumentar o volume no controle da TV

3 - O áudio do tooncast, quando o coloco à direita para deixar o inglês e ficar em português, continua com as vozes em português e inglês sendo impossíveis de assistir

4 - Android Pie instalado normalmente no cartão SD, foi de primeira categoria, mas o aptoid não é atualizado e não permite que a Netflix seja atualizada também

Estou usando a imagem mais recente do Dream Elite 7, alguém está enfrentando o mesmo problema ou algo assim?

• Official Post

I have been using Dream-Elite 7 on my DM One and have no issues at all

You sorted the audio/Volume but setting the default audio to AC3 Downmix i assume.

Android Pie is crapp and really dont now why they still have it. This is a hybrid box but still work best as an enigma2 and not Android.

There is plugins for Netflix and other streaming services for DreamOS so shouöd not be any problem for you.

For the channels not working there is probably a decoding issue but i dont have a dish pointing at your satellite so cant really answer you there

I use the Oscam downloade from the image if you have the dextra file installed to open hidden addons panel?

But as allways a image flash can have gone bad or an update so i would suggest you start by doing a new image flash

and go from there

• Seagen

the first time i installed dream elite 7 it showed me that i had a new processor update to do, after i did the led it started flashing red, but after i restarted everything was normal without any problem, i did the update, but I think it was not that because only the hbo and cinemax channels are in slow motion, all the others are normal, I have done the flash again with the same image of dream elite 7 but the channels in slow motion continue, I have an iptv system also and I put the channels that were locking in the iptv system and the iptv runs normally, it seems that this codec is missing, I don’t think I find it too weird.

I have access to the oscam panel yes, I am using oscam OSCam r11580-798.

In relation to the audio that was not increasing I managed to fix it, but when I put it on the Tooncast channel that has two audio tracks, English and Portuguese, I change the stereo to the right to be only in Portuguese, but still with two languages speaking

• Official Post

Have you try some of the other Images for Dreambox One ? just to see if its an image problem?

You are not changing the audio channel with stereo left and right

If there are several audio channels ther should be several audio tracks to choose

• I haven't tested another image yet because I have everything set on this oscam, picons everything, it has two audio tracks like this: English / Portuguese MPEG there on the channel I change the stereo to the right but the audio has two voices

• Official Post

You should have AudioTracks like my screenshot where you just scroll to the correct track and press ok button to select the audio you want to use

d9e45326c1fd.jpg

Have you also done a recent full channel scan also?

You can install BarryAllen if you have a USB Memorystick extra to put int you DM One then you can install images there and keep your current

image in the flash memory

• Official Post

No proble i just turned my Comptuter screen up side down :chuckle::chuckle:

Its an idiot way of seting up the audio channel from the provider ;)

But have you try and turn off AC3 downmix and then select lef and right??:firewor1k:

• Official Post

This is a very nice image i can strongly recommend i have been running SatLodge image for some time now and its very good :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• master G

Added the Label Audio & Subtitle Support

Dreambox One 4K UHD 2160p H.265 Enigma2 Linux Android Dual Wifi DVB-S2X MIS Satellite Receiver.

Download DreamOne Dreambox One 4K UHD Android CoreELEC, DreamOS Firmware and Enigma2 Images. Team Support from DemoniSat - Dream-Elite - Gemini Project GP4 - Merlin Project - NewNigma2 - Peter Pan Neverland - OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!