OSCam on Android TV?

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 4,219 times. The last Post () by mohdira.

• Hi,

I'm new here and I tried to do some research about the topic I want but I didn't find it exactly so I'm writing this thread to ask for you help.

I have a TCL Android TV (2gb ram, Android 9, built-in dvb-s2 tuner) and I'd like to see if there is a possibility to install oscam binary and oscam itself without a need to root my tv and with just an easy apk installation or something else.

Actually i'm open with any type of cardshare server (cccam, mgcamd, gshare, oscam...) and it would be great if someone knows how to make a "vanilla" cardshare server to work on my TV because i already have an annual subscription (i don't know if its a known server or not but in my country it is with also "forever" and "micam", i think they are just edited versions of cccam)

I'm sorry if this thread wasn't appropriate to this forum and It would make my day if someone have an idea how to help me!

Thank you guys !

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!