Easiest Method to use Spark Memory in OpenVision 10.1 for SRT7162

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 913 times. The last Post () by ahmed gazye.

• Dear Golden Members

Here's is easiest method to use Spark memory in OpenVision 10.1 for Spark7162. :lol: :lol: :lol:

1- Download and install below OpenVision 10.1 image in Spark7162.

2- Through Telnet give below commands to move/use python and share folder of Enigma2 (OpenVision_10.1) from Spark side memory

cp -Rd "/usr/lib/enigma2/python" "/media/sh4/"

rm -r "/usr/lib/enigma2/python"

ln -sf "/media/sh4/python" "/usr/lib/enigma2/python"

cp -Rd "/usr/share" "/media/sh4/"

rm -r "/usr/share"

ln -sf "/media/sh4/share" "/usr/share"

Image Link

https://runigma.com.ua/feeds/i….1-r164-spark7162_usb.zip

Note: Above method can also be used in OpenPLi 7, 6 etc. For this you have to replace in Telnet Commands spark with sh4

Screen shots of Memory Saved

164af.jpg089661e07b5.jpg

• my friends

Please note

With reference to the Open Vision team, they stated that this method does not recommend dealing with it and represents the risk of exposure to problems with the Spark system

Spark Devices processors 7111 and 7162

Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:36 pm

No!!

This is a very terrible idea and not recommended!

I was afraid of this at some point, because unfortunately 'spark' was renamed to 'sh4'.

You move the area into the Spark area and this is only of limited size.

If you start overwriting the Spark area, it is irreversible.

Then you have to search for an existing Spark image for a long time to repair it.

In my view, the area can only be used really well to outsource 'picon' there.

I would refrain from other symlinks.

Even with a new installation, they will only lead to errors since they will not be deleted.

Your statement about the size of the image is also incorrect.

As in the OE Alliance, the e2 area is around 140mb in size. At the moment you really get everything you need well installed.

Spark STI 7162 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!