problem in truman premier 1 plus - boot

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,200 times. The last Post () by ahmed gazye.

• good day for every one here

i have problem - boot message and my device not working

i install image (bpanther-s-neutrino-v3-xx-for-spark-7111) just for test on part of my external flash

the image was strange and i couldn't deal with it and this wasn't the problem

but the problem that i couldn't move to another images so i make the simple way by closing my box(Truman +1) off and try to go to the internal image by the old way but i have a serious problem there was no spar or enigm after holding on power and replaced on screen with ERR

I tried many times but still the problem

i also try rescue image but i didn't succeed my device still on err although i do all steps carefully

and i left the box an hour and opened it again and it open this enigma image (neutrino)

i tried programme j00ztalator to return to spark and it accepted and my device restarted but with the same problem but now it not open the image just stop on (boot)

the strange thing that the device didnot do any thing when i put the rescue image just it give me (ERR)

please , i upload a video for the problem with the (ERR)

https://www.mediafire.com/file…ridwu/Facebook_2.mp4/file

please , i wait for your help

• dear / amrsalah45

God willing, there will be a solution do not worry

This information should be kept in mind, get to know it, and leave it aside now for a duty on the questions that follow first

898672957.png

First, remove any external flash that is installed on the device

- use kingston or sandisk usb 4 or 8 GB

- Most of the problems of not accepting the rescue-image will be a defect from the usb that the device cannot read from

- Rescue Soft must be installed while you are on the Spark system, not a system enigma2 Until it is accepted

- It is possible not to accept Soft Rescue from the first times, meaning that you repeat the process once, two and three until it ends and the receiver accepts the software even if it did not succeed. Download another copy of Softrescue until you succeed, God willing,

- In some cases Spark devices not accept soft rescue in by usb So we will use passing the rescue-image for Spark devices using

Cisco TFTP Server

898672957.png

Now I want a response to the following you say

(and i left the box an hour and opened it again and it open this enigma image (neutrino))

Is that happening and you remove external flash that is installed on the device?

As long as a device crosses to copy neutrino in external flash

Have you tried using a j00ztalator 2.4 program for cross to another version on the external or internal flash or Spark system?

Answer the previous two questions from your description of the problem. I fear that the copy of the neutron is for any reason set itself on the internal flash of the device, whether on the part devoted to the enigma2- system or the place of copying the Spark system on an idea that had previously occurred when doing a backup to copy the neutron, which is its position on the external flash By making the backup on the internal flash, the place of copy of the enigma. Therefore, I would like to know the answer to these questions and what was done on the copy before the problem occurred. Let us try to reach a solution, God willing.

668584774.png

• I did not receive the answer as you like

First, remove any external flash that is installed on the device

You should try more than rescue-image Apply the method located in my topic on the following link

Method of passing the rescue-image for Spark devices using Cisco TFTP Server

With Rescue Soft in my topic on the following link

rescue-image for Spark processor 7111 all types

If it does not work,Search the following rescue_image and try by the same way

truman top box 7111 _rescue_image 1.2.58

668584774.png

• dear Ahmed

-after your advice to try (a j00ztalator 2.4 program for cross to another version) , i tried program j00ztalator to return to spark and it accepted and my device restarted but with the same problem but now it not open the image just stop on (boot)

i tried to install many times with another flash with different rescue image but the device not response just give me very fast reply with (ERR)

dear Ahmed

i don't know what the reason for the fast error

it doesn't response - and just err on screen

please see the video on this link

https://www.mediafire.com/file…video-1593377705.mp4/file

• First try again with a program a j00ztalator 2.4

But cross to copy Enigma2 on external flash

If it does not work Follow the method with the previous post

You should try more than rescue-image Apply the method located in my topic on the following link

Method of passing the rescue-image for Spark devices using Cisco TFTP Server

1-With Rescue Soft in my topic on the following link

rescue-image for Spark processor 7111 all types

2 - If it does not work With Rescue Soft in attachment

3 - If it does not work,Search the following rescue_image and try by the same way

truman top box 7111 _rescue_image 1.2.58

898672957.png

668584774.png

136115-1999e-png

• you must click on the right button volume (V +) on the interface You may click the "Error" button

but It is clear from your response that you did not use the method using Cisco TFTP Server

And you are working in a flash method only to install Soft Rescue and you have insistence on that Although your experiment did not succeed this way more than once and this is a mistake as I have previously explained to you,

- Most of the problems of not accepting the rescue-image will be a defect from the usb that the device cannot read from

- In some cases Spark devices not accept soft rescue in by usb So we will use passing the rescue-image for Spark devices using

Cisco TFTP Server

But this is your decision and you will endure the outcome of your decision, but Here I finished my work with you,

continue your path as you like

898672957.png

668584774.png

• dear Ahmed

thanks for your effort

actuality i tried by loader (Cisco TFTP Server) many times but the same problem (ERR)

of course i follow your advises carefully but i didn't succeed

i try your steps not one or two but many and be sure that i follow you and your instructions carefully not only in this situation but all time from begging with enigma until today .

many thanks to you my friend >

• amrsalah45

I see that you worked the topic on more than site and did not reach a solution to your problem.

Now you have two solutions and they will implement them on your personal responsibility.

The first is to make a U-boot update for the device

The topic is in the forum in the English language for the amiko-alien-shd-8900 device

Amiko Alien SHD 8900 U-Boot 1.3.1 (Oct 19 2010 - 180850)

, it is better to go to the following site because it is in Arabic and specific to your device Truman 7111 Using the file named u-boot hany

http://www.masrawysat.com/vb/showthread.php?t=2331173

The second, and it is better to go to Specialized technician to make U-boot update for the device by them because they have the experience and the necessary tools for that.

In the end, the decision is yours, but if you take my proxy advice, it is better than to go to Specialized technician instead of

the personal risk and not having enough experience and the necessary tools.

good luck

898672957.png

668584774.png

• A final advice for amrsalah45 and all friends

If you are working on external flash, and there is a problem with a copy installed on it and you want to go back to another copy, you will close the back power button and use the normal way to cross over to

another copy After close the back power button from the back, remove the external flash and use the normal way to return to the copy of the enigma installed on the internal flash first, then you can cross over to the rest of the copies after re-installing the external flash.

898672957.png

good luck

668584774.png

• thanks to you Mr ahmed gazy

yes , i didn't find solution yet but i will try more especially i asked two person who face this problem (ERR) one of them solve the problem with rescue image and the other went to the agent and they told him it was soft problem .

i hope i find more rescue images and can solve my problem .

-on god`s willing - when i pass this problem i will write about it in details

thanks very much Mr ahmed gazy

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!