XcPlugin Forever Version

There are 514 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 175,497 times. The last Post () by Lululla.

• 1. removed all xc plugin (files, folder, plugin)

2. installed 1.5 is ok

3. installed 1.6 not ok

root@vuuno4kse:~# opkg install /tmp/*.ipk

Installing enigma2-plugin-extensions-xcplugin (1.5) on root

--- PreInst * IPK Scripting v1.0 - date 10.02.2021 ---

Remove old folders...

Configuring enigma2-plugin-extensions-xcplugin.

--- PostInst * IPK Scripting v1.0 - date 10.02.2021 ---

* - Install finished - *

* Restart GUI *

* by Lululla *

root@vuuno4kse:~# opkg install /tmp/*.ipk

Collected errors:

* opkg_prepare_file_for_install: Refusing to load file '/tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-xcplugin-forever_1.6_all.ipk' as it matches the installed version of enigma2-plugin-extensions-xcplugin-forever (1.6).

root@vuuno4kse:~#

• Tested with a clean OpenPLi 8.0 on Multiboot with my osmio4k+,but here no problems with installl 1.6

c167050c.jpg

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• Refusing to load file '/tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-xcplugin-forever_1.6_all.ipk' as it matches the installed version of enigma2-plugin-extensions-xcplugin-forever (1.6).

Please extract with 7zip xcforever .ipk and put in your box from ftp software all data folder following the path of the folders that is the same in the root of your box

remove xcplugin with telnet ?

opkg remove enigma2-plugin-extensions-xcplugin-forever

• Lululla No problem downloading/recording movies with XC Plugin Forever 1.6 and Passion 3.3

But your .deb files control files are corrupted so i have fixed the .deb installer :)

same problem

does not download Vods on PP image

error 403 forbidden, with the parameters given in the source

Does it work for you?

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• Official Post

Yes working fine with PP image Cowboy ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• @Lululla , thanx for the plugin, when press red button or back it goes to home list ( live ,vod ,series..etc) , can you make it back to main category list of live or etc? so iwill stay on live categories and not selectinf live again to watch chs, did you get my point?

• the epg is obtained for epgimporter only if you export the bouquet in the channel list.

Normally you see this in the xcforever plugin

Yes. It's for this function. I have exported list with the function multi live singol Vod. I have epg after modification of the file iptv-sort-override.xml.

But if the list update (for example new channel) there are no modification in the bouquet.

• Hey Thanks for this tool,

i got same Problems to export the Bouqets.

i make the changes in the XML file

fill in the URL without the Port

fill in the Port, username and the Passwort.

i can load the file into the player and can watch but the export dosen't work

everybody hassome

VU+ Uno 4K - IPTV Apps IPTV Extreme :GoodMorning:

• for exporting a bouquet it would be much better to use KiddaC jedimaker plugin ;)

much more complete and you can choose what to export

xcplugin was the basis of a player and has remained so, except for finding and fixing some old bugs such as registration and download

Now the user can choose what to use and how to do it.

thank's

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!