XcPlugin Forever Version

There are 514 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 175,501 times. The last Post () by Lululla.

• hello Lululla Is there a way to create more than one bouquet using the the "Maker Bouquet" if you have more than one playlist.

I have not tried but I think it can be done by changing the alias in the plugin config menu, of course you have to select another list

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• I have an IPTV line that the VOD and Series work perfectly on your plugin. For the Live Channels I have a problem.

When I go on Live Channels, on the left side of the screen, only the Channels numbers show and on the right side

of the screen, I have the Channel Picon and the EPG details. If I press on the channel number I can view the channel.

The problem is that the Channel name doesn't shows on the left side of the screen.

I think that the cause of this problem (as seen in post #69 by KiddaC) is that the channels on this IPTV line are as follows:

[UK] [4K] Channel Name HD, with the country in the first bracket and if it's SD, HD, 4K or 8K in the second bracket.

Is there a chance that this could be fixed in future updates? Thanks

• link me as well the post where we talk about this, I do not read the English language correctly, maybe it is possible to fix.

Hello

• what do you mean with 3:

Tips1.Download your list from menu LOAD M3U PLAYER with Button "Download" -Select your file .m3u and Download Vod Channel with Button "Download"

2. Export your list from Player Menu

3. from Menu Config: import your iptv.sh

4. Select Series and Download all Episodes with Button Yellow

i don´t finde any file iptv.sh in etc/enigma/

Edited once, last by aldente ().

• plugin not installed in vu+uno4kse/openpli 8.0

vuuno4kse login: root

Password:

root@vuuno4kse:~# opkg install /tmp/*.ipk

Collected errors:

* opkg_prepare_file_for_install: Refusing to load file '/tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-xcplugin-forever_1.6_all.ipk' as it matches the installed version of enigma2-plugin-extensions-xcplugin-forever (1.6).

root@vuuno4kse:~#

• as it matches the installed SAME version

Remove and reinstall

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• Hi Lululla,

thanx for always being there for the questions.

I installed XCplugin Forever v1.6

I can EXPORT m3u to make a bouquet list but cannot get the green button MAKE to create the bouquets

maybe i am doing something wrong!!!!!

• Which receiver? With a few old receiver with not so mutch power it is possible that it gives problems to make a bouquet.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!