XcPlugin Forever Version

There are 514 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 175,486 times. The last Post () by Lululla.

• Lululla

I thought as I am not that busy today, I would download your plugin and try and assist you with some of your errors.

Firstly I have cleaned up your entire plugin.py file

Corrected all the PEP8 linting errors - there was thousands

Corrected all the tabbing and spacing

Commented out all the unused variables that are not called anywhere in this file.

This leaves me with 2 compile errors.

Code
    def download_vod

(cfg.downloadlocation.getValue()) + str(fileTitle) + str(extension)), MessageBox.TYPE_WARNING)
     self.downloading = False

cfg is not declared anywhere.

tmdblist doesn't exist anywhere?

Your amended file is attached.

• tmdblist
    exist on plugin tmdb

if I didn't put this on I had a crash

I try it, surely it will be better than before, simplifying things makes the system faster

The only thing that is needed, but I inserted the search instead of the back, the return to the list instead of the home

you can't have everything in life

However now it is better, then we will propose an update with other fixes

Thanks KiddaC in the meantime

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• dependancies.sh needs a forced yes

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• on VTI I always have the screen-errors => I will install a fresh image in next days ans let you know, if the screen-errors are still there

I installed a fresh VTI-image and they are no screen-errors!

Sometimes, it can be so easy :)

• What am I doing wrong?

Installed the "enigma2-plugin-extensions-xcplugin-forever_1.4_all.ipk" file on a Xtrend ET8000 running on OpenPli 8.0.

Edited the "xc_e2_plugin.xml" file and saved it back to /etc/enigma2/xc/

When I open the plugin - Press menu button - and the blue button (which is Import.txt) - It says "Import Server from /tmp/xc.tx?" however there is no such file.

Any help is much appreciated OpenPLi 8.0OpenPLi 8.0

• you do not need to import the xc.txt file if you have already edited the .xml file in / etc / xc

You have to go to the PLAYLIST category and choose that file.
    :)

I believe you mean /etc/enigma2/xc/ instead of / etc / xc?!

I went to PLAYLIST - Selected "xc_e2_plugin" and got the message "Server Not Responding".

I checked the IPTV URL and Login credentials and they are working properly in the IPTV Smarters Pro app.

• Lululla

i believe many users use multiple servers in XcPlugin Forever. It would be easier for users to name the xc.xml file "xc_url / or / ip server" instead of "xc_username"

I hope you understand me, I don't speak English and I use a translator.

• we wanted to use / etc / enigma2 / xc / instead of / etc / xc

but it's all written in the faq .. at the first topic ..

Try renaming your xc_e2_plugin.xml file to foo.xml

if it doesn't work you can put the credentials in the config menu, you can import from xc.txt or from iptv.sh

The important thing that you read the topic, you will surely find what you are looking for, I have written it a thousand times:

• Hi,
    How can I download the XC-Plugin v1.4 or v1.5 (* .deb) ?
    When I click the link, I get a message that I am not authorized to download it, even though I am registered on the forum. What should I do?

greetings
    rybog

• The dreaded "modal open are allowed only from a screen which is modal"

Not looked at this plugin for a bit, so don't know where that modal is appearing.

But you get that error when the modal (messagebox) tries to open too quickly and the screen it has called from hasn't finished displaying.

You can fix it by putting a onFirstExecBegin.append()

on your first function that is called. i.e self.createsetup() or self.start(). What ever your first starting function is.

def __init__(self, session):.......

self.onFirstExecBegin.append(blahblahblah)

or put a timer on the messagebox to pause it by half a second or something like that.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• well but here??
    23d37ece8daf4360d24564.jpg

overwrite in folder plugin this file and reboot..

• I can now watch channels through Home. I cannot make bouquets. I've tried different options. When I press green in Maker Bouquet the screen just flashes for a second but nothing happens. Any ideas before I give up? Thank you

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!