XcPlugin Forever Version

There are 521 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 177,698 times. The last Post () by tamiciav7.

• Hi, Lululla! :-)

I am running xcplugin forever under OpenATV 7.1 (installed from feed)

First thing: List names are cutted -> normally I can see f.e. German 2020, German 2021,...

Yesterday tested: German, German, German,...

Second thing: Starting a movie is okay, if I want to stop it, it doesn't exit. It keeps playing and I have to reboot -> otherwise I cannot

watch television again.

Has anyone else noticed this? Is there any solution?

Edited 2 times, last by Alien2+ ().

• Tested here with my VOD´s,but when I try to stop the movie with the Stop button,the movie stoped without problems,Image is ATV 7.1 from yesterday.List names are here ok too,waht is your Skin,Skin problem?)?

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• many users have requested a tag change, which you find in utility.py

delete update.py / .pyo / .pyc and edit tags to your liking with notepad ++

• Thank you! I will try :-)

• And please retray for your problem with your List names with another Skin,for example Metrix,if you have the same problems.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!