XcPlugin Forever Version

There are 521 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 178,871 times. The last Post () by tamiciav7.

• @Lululla

Hey have install new xc 2.2 on Dreambox 920 newnigma2 work but every time when start XC i have first this screen

@Lululla

Hey have install new xc 2.2 on Dreambox 920 newnigma2 work but every time when start XC i have first this screen

Help Problem on newnigma2 Dreambox find No Resolution

@Lululla

• hi, i have a zgemma h7 s decoder with openatv 6.4. I installed xcplugin 2.2, compiled the .xml file as explained in all the sauces, leaving the square brackets, removing one, leaving the quotes before http ect ect, removing the quotes, inserted usarname and password with port, but nothing, the final result a green screen. I state that I have entered the address https: // up to .org in the host field, leaving out the rest of the type string

wget -O /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh and stopped at .org and before : 80 / get.php?

What am I doing wrong?

I state that when in the answers it says open the plugin - menu button - blue button - select your file - then save I do not find the menu button and therefore I do not know how to save the

my file, I can only select it and crash the decoder.

I state that before I used xcplugin to version 1.3 and it worked.

I state that I reinstalled the openatv 6.4 image from the beginning, that I downloaded the xcplugin 2.2 file both from the decoder and from your site.

I state that when I start the decoder the message no internet appears, however if I go to the network everything is ok.

I also state that my list disappears when you spend the decoder and I have to send it back via telnet, could this be the cause?

Thanks for the great work you do every day.
    ----------

salve, ho un decoder zgemma h7 s con openatv 6.4. Ho installato xcplugin 2.2, compilato il file .xml come da spiegazione in tutte le salse, lasciando le parentesi quadre, togliendone una, lasciando le virgolette prima di http ect ect, togliendo le virgolette, inserito usarname e password con porta, ma niente, il risultato finale una schermata verde. Premetto che ho inserito nel campo host l'indirizzo https:// fino a .org tralasciando appunto il resto della stringa tipo

wget -O /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh e mi sono fermato a .org e prima di

:80/get.php?

In cosa sbaglio?

Premetto che quando nelle risposte si dice apri il plugin - pulsante menu - pulsante blu - seleziona il tuo file - quindi salva io non trovo il pulsante menu e quindi non so come salvare il

mio file, posso solo selezionarlo e mandare in crash il decoder.

Premetto che prima usavo xcplugin alla versione 1.3 e funzionava.

Premetto che ho rinstallato l'immagine openatv 6.4 dall'inizio, che ho scaricato il file xcplugin 2.2 sia dal decoder sia dal vostro sito.

Premetto che quando avvio il decoder mi appare la scritta no internet, comunque se vado su rete è tutto ok.

Premetto inoltre che la mia lista quando spendi il decoder sparisce e la devo rinviare tramite telnet, potrebbe essere questa la causa?

Un ringraziamento per il grande lavoro che fate tutti i giorni.

Edited 3 times, last by lillo59 ().

• first of all it is correct to speak English in this section,

that's how it is, so if you did the steps well and it gives you a blue screen I need the crashlog, maandi it to me in private not here

see this

Wm2zIx0.png

You can go to the config menu from the plugin main page

CONFIG is written

then you can import with the key Yellow

In Menu Config screen

Button Yellow

if present "/etc/enigma2/iptv.sh" yellow Button work

save.. exit

reboot

and in to playlist menu select your file

• Code
    I solved it thanks to your suggestion.
    I launched the xcplugin program and went to config, clicked on the yellow button(import sh), confirmed and saved with the green button. I went to the playlist and selected the file that was created last.Only in this way do the channels appear divided by topic.
    Thank you

Edited once, last by lillo59 ().

• I wonder if anyone can help please. I had to change the server so I went to the app on my box and it will not let me change using the numbers/letters combo on my handset. So I went to /etc/enigma2/xc and only had files called xc_e2_plugin.xml.

So read this forum and changed the .xml to xc_plugin.xml.

Run the app and still cant see the updated server, only what I attempted using the handset. Username and password are still there and correct.

I have rebooted the system several times. Txt and .sh are not present in TMP.

What am I doing wrong?

I am using V2.2

Thank you in advance.

• Please read here

and since it is your first post, it is a good rule to say hello here when you enter a forum

Introductions

• Apologies, I am on several forums and have been on here for a while and did not realise it was my first. I am so sorry. Good evening everyone.

When I said, in my previous post, that I had read a thread, it was this one.

• When I tryed to it with blue button,the Receiver crashed,that's the reason why I always enter the data directly via the plugin in the CONFIG.

Here the crashlog:

08:43:28.3752 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 238, in action

08:43:28.3845 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/XCplugin/plugin.py", line 350, in xcPlay

08:43:28.3866 self.session.open(xc_Play)

08:43:28.3867 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/StartEnigma.py", line 178, in open

08:43:28.3887 self.execBegin()

08:43:28.3887 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/StartEnigma.py", line 92, in execBegin

08:43:28.3892 currentDialog.execBegin()

08:43:28.3892 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Screen.py", line 67, in execBegin

08:43:28.3933 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/XCplugin/plugin.py", line 3379, in openList

08:43:28.4002 for root, dirs, files in os.walk(path):

08:43:28.4003 File "/usr/lib/python3.9/os.py", line 342, in walk

08:43:28.4008 TypeError: expected str, bytes or os.PathLike object, not module

08:43:28.4009 [ePyObject] (PyObject_CallObject(<bound method ActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.HelpableActionMap object at 0xaddd3868>>,('XCpluginActions', 'blue')) failed)

With Menue/CONFIG/Yellow button it comes a error:

1_0_19_283D_3FB_1_C00000_0_0_0_20221024091642.jpg

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• hello, can you add movie information to Xcplugin, as in Xtreamity plugin, in accordance with the language we selected in the description section?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!