XcPlugin Forever Version

There are 521 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 177,576 times. The last Post () by tamiciav7.

• Official Post

You have XC Plugin installed and now you try and install XC Forever from a diffrent package.

As you can see you are trying to overwrite the config files.

Just do a manual install from Telnet.

Code
    dpkg --force-all -i /tmp/*.deb
  • Get this :

login as: root

root@192.168.10.xxx's password:

root@dreambox:~# dpkg --forca-all -i /tmp/*.deb

dpkg: error: unknown option --forca-all

Type dpkg --help for help about installing and deinstalling packages [*];

Use 'apt' or 'aptitude' for user-friendly package management;

Type dpkg -Dhelp for a list of dpkg debug flag values;

Type dpkg --force-help for a list of forcing options;

Type dpkg-deb --help for help about manipulating *.deb files;

Options marked [*] produce a lot of output - pipe it through 'less' or 'more' !

root@dreambox:~#

Litek

DreamboxTwo / DreamTV Mini / DM525HD CI+ / DM800SE og v2 / Formuler F4 HD /Allente 1 Box (Altibox+GenIPTV)(PeterPan /OpenPli 8.3/Dream-Elite )Windows 10 /Linux Ubuntu 20.04

Samsung 63"/3D Plasma/Phillips 75 Led(AndroidTV) SmartTV/Samsung 40" Led SmartTV

• Official Post

typo by me :zany face: put the deb package in /tmp and run the correct command below

Code
    dpkg --force-all -i /tmp/*.deb
  • Have you make a Gui Restart?And your version is a older XCPlugin version,not the latest XCPlugin forever 3.3 version.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• Have you make a Gui Restart?And your version is a older XCPlugin version,not the latest XCPlugin forever 3.3 version.

@ giopet,

I did a Gui Restart, but still the same.

As you can see in the picture I have the XCPlugin forever 2.3 version . Where can I find the latest XCPlugin forever 3.3 version you mention?

@ giopet,

As you can see in the picture I have the XCPlugin forever 2.3 version . Where can I find the latest XCPlugin forever 3.3 version you mention?

on boot live update plugin ;)
    last version is that's what you have in the box v.2.3

but I don't know which box and which image you use

You should detail this too

regards

@ giopet,

Sorry,I was sleeping :face with steam from nose: ,the 2.3 is the last version

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• @ Lululla.

I have VU+ Uno 4k SE box with Open ATV 7.1

• mistake

try xtreamitly, I don't know what to tell you, I have atv 7.2, on the dreambox instead I have the gemini, xcforever behaves differently on both of my boxes

on atv 7.2 I see everything perfect, on dreambox some servers I only see the all category, so I no longer see Movie and Live and Series.

Read here, I think it's your problem

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• Hello Lululla

I have the same problem like "Hispanico957" . The movies and series sections work fine,

but in the live section I only have the names of the bouquets.

Tested on DM8000hd, Vu+Solo2, Xtrend7500 with Openatv7.2 and with Openpli8.3 .

It all started a month or two ago.

Before all worked perfect.

Tested with three different Iptv providers.

Any suggestion is welcome.

Thanks

• with hispanico957 the problem is fixed.

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• Hello, I have the DM920UHD 4K + OpenBH 8.8 installed.

I installed the latest version XC Plugin Forever 2.3.

I follow the available instructions. But no matter how many turns I take, I can't convert my "playlist.txt" to work in XC.

I already put it in /tmp, renamed to XC.txt. Unsuccessfully.

Tell me, please, a practical and simple way to convert my playlist.txt list to Plugin XC.

Thanks.

DM920-UHD4K + SF8008-UHD4K

• correct name file is /tmp/xc.txt

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!