Time and date not working on Blackhole 3.0.9 L ( Vu+ Zero 4K )

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,382 times. The last Post () by TigerSat.

• Hi,

I finished to install a Vu+ Zero 4k and I notice that the time and date after reboot it’s wrong. I have checked on internet but nothing correct that strange thing.

So I have installed the enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-systemtime_1.4_all.ipk.

If I put it on internet time, I'm using time.google.com as NTC and press ,,sync now internet ,, it works.

The time and date is been adjusted correctly......but if I reboot the box it goes back to 1 January 1970..........

What advice can you give me? How can I fix that, I need it to restart the box automatically with cron manager.

I'm using Blackhole 3.0.9 L image.

Any ideea how can I solve this problem ?

Thansk for your help

• you can set the date and time manually via Telnet, using a program like Putty, with this command:

date -s YYYY.MM.DD-hh:mm:ss

or this

date mmddhhmm

please try it

after reboot

• Hi bro,

No, I don't have a dish. But I was thinking that in the image should be a file which will start immediately the time to be updated via transponder or internet. ( depends the choice of the person )

Thanks

VU+ Zero 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!