Vu+ Uno4kse Original Image online update and Best panel...How to?

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 933 times. The last Post () by georgeflu.

• Hello and good morning !

I have the new image original by Vu. 2020 built...i want to try it...just for experience...

----------

i cant find inside it online update.....So Can i put in telnet....opkg update and opkg upgrade when a new version is out ? Will it work?

----------

2nd question

what it the best addons panel for original image? for plugins and cams?

----------

Thank you

• 1) yes , if there is something new, and only if there is an internal feed for the receiver (etc/opkg will show if there are url)

2) as i remember, i never saw cam panel etc in an original cvs image. you need to add (the correct one ) cam and activate it from telnet,

or (easiest) to install an external cam manager and it's cams (alternative softcam manager will do the job i think).

keep in mind, that the original image is just a base, where a lot of things (and for a lot of reasons) are missing...

VU+ UNO 4K SE PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!