Vu duo4k and 4.2.0 Feeds

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 574 times. The last Post () by georgeflu.

• Hello and good morning!!

-------------------------------------

Which is the best image for Vu 4k models (except zero4k) with dvb s2x tuners to see feeds with signal and not with signal 0% when with osctagon sf8008 in the same time we can see signal ?

i dont say that octagon can do the same job with Vu+ 4k models with dvbs2x but..........

-----------------------------------

Maby VTI-Blackhole ? (mother images) ?

Maby oe-aliance ?

Maby Pli-core images?

----------------------------------

i have tested oe alliance and pli core images like openpli sdgr8....openatv6,3 but when i have in sf8008 signal in feeds 70% ((for example))-----the vuduo4k or vu uno4kse with dvbs2x ---writed me 0% the same time

---------------------------------

Does anyone of you has experiance with vu 4k models with dvbs2x tuners and FEEDS ? (except zero4k which i know can maje the job) ?

--------------------------------

my setup is motor with 1.35 gibertini Usals with lnb Black ultra high gain lnb

Thank you

VU+ Duo 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!