interesting 65w channels

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 638 times. The last Post () by DRIVN_NeGA iX.

• DRIVN_NeGA iX

Changed the title of the thread from “intersting 65w channels” to “interesting 65w channels”.
  • on also on digicyper channels on DVBS2, i noticing many ITC goes on and off...and i don't think they doing for giving people freeview when it only last hour ...if they really want to preview it...WOULD IT LAST LONGER THAN HOUR?? I also noticing the pattern with premiums programs like showtime and hbo been doing more often ...i think i know there is a flaw in the system ...meaning they must have to turn off encryption for card readers get updated by themselves to deliver its data for card user...

i wonder anyone caught on to it by now...i been seeing a pattern through out the years

Softcam Keys Support Forum

Configs, Downloads, Tools, Biss Feed Keys, Regular Feed Keys, Softcam Keys, Encrypted Feeds, Feed Hunter, Biss & Powervu Encrypted Feeds.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!