DreamTwo : OpenPLi 7.3 Star 20200712 GSt 1.17.0.1 (Original)

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,512 times. The last Post () by emosim.

• DreamTwo : OpenPLi 7.3Star 20200712 GSt 1.17.0.1 (Original)

openpli-enigma2-7.3star-dreamtwo_Original_GStreamer_1.17.0.1_20200712.rootfs.tar.gz

ZKgTdkj.jpg

- OpenPLi 7.3Star by Japhar Team, July 12th 2020

- Python 2.7.13

- GStreamer 1.17.0.1

- EPGImport Built-in

- AC3+/DDP/EAC3 support

- Feeds online (For Wifi/DVB-T Dongles)

- DVB-T USB, Trial Tuner, from JAM (Hauppauge, A867, etc)

- Wifi Realtek, Ralink, Mediatek Supported

- IPTV Support with Built-in

1300 Free To Air FREE IPTV Channels from their broadcaster

100+ VoD Free To Air Public Domain Movies and more coming soon (Charlot, Keaton, etc)

- JAM 5.3 built-in (Plugins/Addons)

- Original Sim/Chip Required

- Support by Japhar Team

Original DreamTwo : ONLY TEST IMAGE / BETA IMAGE

• master G

Added the Label Dreambox OpenPLi
  • No, Barry Allen is not built for Open images, latest version of OpenPLi below for DreamTwo,

Emo

DreamTwo : OpenPLi 7.3Star 20201207 GSt 1.17.0.1 (Original)

openpli-enigma2-7.3star-dreamtwo_Original_GStreamer_1.17.0.1_20201207.rootfs.tar.gz

- OpenPLi 7.3Star by Japhar Team, December 7th 2020

- Python 2.7.13

- GStreamer 1.17.0.1

- EPGImport Built-in

- AC3+/DDP/EAC3 support

- Feeds online (For Wifi/DVB-T Dongles)

- DVB-T USB, Trial Tuner, from JAM (Hauppauge, A867, etc)

- Wifi Realtek, Ralink, Mediatek Supported

- IPTV Support with Built-in

1300 Free To Air FREE IPTV Channels from their broadcaster

100+ VoD Free To Air Public Domain Movies and more coming soon (Charlot, Keaton, etc)

- JAM 5.3 built-in (Plugins/Addons)

- Original Sim/Chip Required

- Support by Japhar Team

MEGA Original DreamTwo :

Code
    https://mega.nz/file/725FiYpK#QgHjRO_kota7Zo_YDjVRmYtZA2Wk2eiyh5w2IcypOfE

Info : You can also do online update thru the feeds without the need to reinstall the image.

• I've tried the image and I appreciate the work so thank you for that.

I was however unable to get any video out. Tried playing some local video files through mediaplayer and IP streams via JediMaker but nothing shows up. Aslo tried changing the videoplayer but all I get out is a black screen. Anything I'm doing wrong ?

Some other small things: can one change the resolution to 4K ? The box also does not go into standby mode, the video output remains there and the LED keeps blinking at all times.

• On the DreamTwo we integrated the patches of the Video/Audio in DVB (So DVB-T/DVB-S2 etc will work), so it should work as on the DreamOne.

We don't have the DreamTwo so we will need the hardware to go further on the patching concerning the IPTV.

The IPTV (as well as VoD playing as it's same) is fixed on the DreamOne, and we would want soon to integrate it on the DreamTwo as well.

The change of resolution / HDMI full support (today it's 1080 to be HD and UHD TV compatible), as well as the LED blinking, etc are the work ongoing now, as we sorted out the Audio in DVB and IPTV on our actual test version.

Emo

I've tried the image and I appreciate the work so thank you for that.

I was however unable to get any video out. Tried playing some local video files through mediaplayer and IP streams via JediMaker but nothing shows up. Aslo tried changing the videoplayer but all I get out is a black screen. Anything I'm doing wrong ?

Some other small things: can one change the resolution to 4K ? The box also does not go into standby mode, the video output remains there and the LED keeps blinking at all times.

• I did not try DVB-S2 but I guess to make it interesting playing of media files and IPTV is a must.

Anyway, if you need any sort of help let me know, I (and others here) can most certainly do all sort of testing for you.

Dreambox Two 4K UHD 2160p H.265 Enigma2 Linux Android Dual Wifi DVB-S2X MIS Satellite Receiver

Download DreamTwo Dreambox Two 4K UHD Enigma2 Images. Team Support from OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!