Wifi adapter TL-WN722N v3 ( rtl8188eus chipset ) not working in vu Solo 2 (black hole 3.0.9)

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,710 times. The last Post () by teak-won-do.

• Hi,

I need help with adapter Wifi adapter TL-WN722N v3 ( rtl8188eus chipset ) which I try to connect to VU Solo2 (blackhole 3.0.9). Currently dont have access to lan so had to download 8188eu driver and install from usb. After that my box cant see the adapter. I want to ask anyone who has the same adapter or any other one with the same chipset to help me configure it. I have blackhole 3.0.9 but can change it if required.

• master G

Added the Label WiFi Adaptor Support
  • Please try this:

via telnet/SSH connection you must launch this command:

opkg remove kernel-module-r8188eu --force-depends

After that, continue with the following steps:

a) put the IPK into a USB pendrive and connect it to your box. You will have the possibility to install IPK directly.

b) put the IPK into /tmp folder of your box and use the "Manual install IPK package" from BH Green Panel -> Yellow Button

reboot

• Thanks for help. I tried this solution but no avail. Then I installed all available drivers but still the same. Once I will get back access to lan I will try again. I gave up with this adapter for now. Just ordered new one with ralink 5370 which I hope will be just plug & play.

• Tried this adapter in my friend boxes and has no connection. I think there must be an issue with it as he has similar adapter with the same chipset (rtl8188eus) and have no issue.

• Hi !

I Telnet the following commands :

- lsusb

Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002

Bus 002 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002

Bus 003 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001

Bus 004 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001

Bus 001 Device 002: ID 2357:010c

the following commands :

- opkg update

- opkg list | grep rtl8188eu or opkg list | grep rtl8188eus

- reboot

NOT work with any :eye-tongue:

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!