how to extract a full backup of the image .mmc Openpli 7.3 Pre-release

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,606 times. The last Post () by zeetro.

• if you want to create a full backup, use backupsuite

if you want to install this, or any backup, you can do it also using backupsuite, or just simple flashing it as a common image...

in any case, i think that the backup is just a backup, and not containg other things (as partitioning places etc)

• if you want to create a full backup, use backupsuite

if you want to install this, or any backup, you can do it also using backupsuite, or just simple flashing it as a common image...

in any case, i think that the backup is just a backup, and not containg other things (as partitioning places etc)

thanks for the reply

i tried with the backupsuite plugin

but at the end it gives me a .tgz file

which i cant install it using the recovery tool menu

• are you sure that it was backupsuite??? (you may conflict it with autobackup)

it will create in your usb stick a folder "fullbackup sf8008" and inside it another one which says tha date.../and than this .

you can use the "octagon" folder to flash your receiver,

or you can also restore/reinstall this image through backupsuite plugin /blue button and find the directory there is the backup...

• yeah i used that plugin but when i get a backup with another file format rather than (.mmc ) i thought something is wrong,

i will try to install the resulting backup using the backupsuite plugin itself

thank you for the tips

OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD Linux Enigma 2 2160p H.265 HEVC Dual Wifi Multi-Stream DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 Combo Receiver

Download OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD (DUAL OS) Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV - OpenB - OpenPLi - Open Vision - PurE2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!