DUo2 & Open PLi 7.2 internal hard-disk issue using Echannel of Dreamset editor

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 485 times. The last Post () by Hsk4u.

• Hi All,

I have been having issues with my box. I have internal HD which works fine with my box but whenever, I use Echannelizer or Dreamset Editors my hard-disk disappear. I cannot record or see any of my old files.

I can see the harddisk in settings but cannot mount it. There is option to Initiate which I never tried as I am worried I may loose my data.

The only way to get the hard-disk back is reflash the box from my box which is pain as I have to set-up everything again.

I like these softwares to customise my channel list. I am not sure the issue is only with Open PLI or something else. I like this image so dont really want to change it if there is any solution to this problem. I had similar issue with some media plugins like TS media in past so I stopped using those.

Many thanks in advance.

PS- there is nothing else connected with the box. Only 1.5GB internal harddisk.

• master G

Added the Label HDD and USB Support

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!