DM900UHD : OpenPLi 7.3Star 20200714 4k 1.17.0.1 (Original)

There are 24 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,263 times. The last Post () by Pyrata62.

• You would then need to install the BT driver/software from the feeds, if you have a RC that is not standard. We don't have it, so difficult for us to test it.

Emo

Hi Emo the RC is original and the module to is original. I do not find any drive on the feeds that talk about the RC or BT, just a help to identify the drive for me to look for it.

The Dream recognize the RC/BT but I cant download the drives ou Software on selection of the RC is no option to do that on the menu.

Thanks for your replay.

Victor

Edited 3 times, last by Pyrata62 ().

• We have it installed on our DreamOne, but we don't have such RC BT remote for DM900UHD... we will see how we can find something about it.

The Blutooth support is generally built in the feeds, so installing the blutooth from feeds could enable your Dream BT Remote Control.

Emo

• We have it installed on our DreamOne, but we don't have such RC BT remote for DM900UHD... we will see how we can find something about it.

The Blutooth support is generally built in the feeds, so installing the blutooth from feeds could enable your Dream BT Remote Control.

Emo

Hi Emo I did install all the Bluetooth extensions from the feeds they 4 on the feeds but still not working is there on plug and play menu (Remotes, Keyboard, etc) come as Dreambox remote control ( bluetooth le) the Remote is the Original Dreambox RCU-BT Bluetooth.

Thanks my friend

Victor

Edited once, last by Pyrata62 ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!