Eaglebox hd cccam is connected but still scrambled channels

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,605 times. The last Post () by master G.

• These issues have been ongoing for a while, and has been blamed on a server issue, which is odd considering other receivers can cope with the same thing. The only way I got it working properly was internally. Basically I had Oscam running as a server and I created a a local share to the EagleBox from my reshares on the server. I then had to restrict the server to only allow certain CAIDs and services to work for the local share using the oscam.services function. I don't think what I did to get it to work is practical to anyone really! I think the problem is the ECM handling is all over the place and it can't latch on to anything for any length of time.

I am having these problems too. My server says there is an ECM issue with my box. What do I do?

Have you had any joy getting yours working. I'm experiencing the same problems and any advice would be great

• I have been running a line for months with no problems. Now it won't work
    I still get success message on the test.
    My server says I'm connected but I'm not requesting any data from him and mentions 'ECM'
    Any help would be welcome.

• Have you chnanged anything on the receiver, such as a firmware update? If you have then revert back to the old one. If you have not changed anything then it is likely a server issue. I am sure you have posted this question somewhere on another forum - and the answer won't change just because you are on another forum. The issue I had was to do with an internal share I had set up from an Oscam server on another receiver, so I was in control of the server, and could rule this out as being the issue. If you haven't changed anything on the receiver and it was working before, then it would be your server, as I said before. Unfortunately, unless your server is your own or a friend's (peer), then you probably wouldn't be able to do much about it, and would serve you right for using a scumbag payserver.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Well thanks for the charming reply.
    My problem is solved. The server I was using must have a problem as I tried a different 1 using an n line and it's all back up and running.
    Hard to exchange lines when the bloody box doesn't support it !!!!

Hard to exchange lines when the bloody box doesn't support it !!!!

Not really sure this is a valid excuse for using a payserver. There is such thing as a PC (linux) server, or a box that does support it. Payservers are ruining the hobby for everyone and will not ever be supported here - period.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!