EPGImporter v.(1.0+git222) - openATV 6.3 - Amiko Viper 4K - ALL the generated Events from before are GONE

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,243 times. The last Post () by igorlan.

• Hi Guys, This Bug is driving me Nuts.:sadgun:

I installed the EPGImporter, version as described above, from the Image Build Extensions.

Install went OK, Setup also NO problems, every day the Events get updated all works as should.

Then as soon as I choose a Channel and watch this for a while, then move to another ALL the generated Events from before are GONE.!

This is something I am experiencing on ALL my Boxes, makes NO difference whether MIPS or ARM.

I always install the EPGImporter and JediMakerXtream from the Extensions within the Image Build so I am assuming they are compatible for the Build?

This also happens when I manually update Channels List and Restart or Restart GUI to save changes. I have uninstalled and installed the EPGImporter

several times BUT this makes NO difference, below a Screenshot of my EPGImporter Settings.

I am using JediMaker IPTV EPG + EPGImporter on this Amiko and maybe this causes, creates and conficts making these problems.?

BUT, even on another Box with just EPGImporter and without JediMaker and IPTV, its the same with the Generated/Complied daily EPG events they all

still vanish, it makes NO difference.

Is their a FIX for this Bug, please?;):thumbup:

Thanks

AJP

UPDATE

Here is a possible solution given to me by "masterG" in Post #10

iptv .epgimport off 2 hours

• Nothing wrong with your settings. Although personal I always clear current epg before import. Out with the old, in with the new.

What most people forget with epg is to set the EPG.dat file to be saved to external media, not internal memory.

IPTV EPG plus your sat epg is probably too big for internal.

Menu setup > EPG > setup >

d3f92468bfd63cd.png

e93ffa1309.png

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!