Mgcamd with cccam stopping

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 921 times. The last Post () by hs5424.

• Have this problem for a long time now.

I have mgcamd running on my E2 boxes throughout my house. They all connect to my PC which hosts 2 card running in oscam. I have no problem with these two services at all. My problem is that I have a line to my friend's card which runs in cccam. To achieve this I have a file cccam.lists in my keys folder. When I am viewing programs from my friend they start freezing and then stop after about 20 minutes or so. My other programs which run from the newcamd.list work fine always.

Is there something my friend need to put on his server to keep me connected or something I need to add to my mgcamd config. I tried oscam also but had the same result.

• More information about your setup are significant

- your bandwidth

- use you VPN

- DNS Provider is stable enough

first your friends can use oscam on stb with cccam protocol and you can test it

another step for sharing out u can use cs357x or cs378x protocol then stable too

have you had the problem recently or always ?

gor this setup my favorite are raspberry pi but this is another thing :)

• Thanks for your reply.

I connect to a second card on his server also , which runs in oscam and gives me no problems. I forgot to mention earlier that if I use a basic amiko mini I have no problems. On the amiko I can select different cams for different servers, so I use mgcamd for my internal and cccam for my friends connection. I only have the problem with my VU duo and Tiviar alpha+ E2 boxes. I run the latest Vix image on them both. When the reboot the box all runs ok for another 10 minutes.

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!