Front light issue

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 526 times. The last Post () by mano9423.

• Hi all,

I just bought a new HD61 and so far I'm very happy with it! However, the front diagonal light doesn't seem to work at all. I have gone the the UI/Front Display settings and I'm assuming that it is the "Control Light" that needs to be turned "On", but it never comes on. Is there another setting somewhere or is there something physically on the box that I have to do to make it work?

Thanks

• This facility may be image dependent but you don't say the vital piece of information ie What image have you in box?

Sorry, I have tried it with Open ATV, Vix and PurE2. All have a function called "Control Light" within the Menu/UI/Front Display settings, but doesn't seem to work. I can only assume that is the function for it, but not 100% sure.

• please read here is for AX HD61 too

HD61 there are in my opinion 3 settings in use for the power LED compared to the diagonal LED - called Control LED.

for some reason you can turn on/off in “live“ mode, standby and deep standby, please try

• please read here is for AX HD61 too

HD61 there are in my opinion 3 settings in use for the power LED compared to the diagonal LED - called Control LED.

for some reason you can turn on/off in “live“ mode, standby and deep standby, please try

Thanks mate. I took a look but couldn't quite understand it all. Not sure what to do with the first file...doesn't describe where the data/setup.xml file is located to edit that I could find. The others I was able to install, but they sent the box into a boot loop, assuming because I never did figure out what to do with the first file.

You'd think this thing would work out of the box! lol. It's just a light, but it bugs me that it doesn't work! Haha

AX HD61 Combo 4K UHD H.265, HEVC, DVB-S2X, DVB-C/T2, Linux, Enigma2, Multi-stream, Kodi, QT Stalker, Digital Receiver

Download AX HD61 Combo 4K UHD Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV, OpenDroid, OpenHDF, OpenViX, PurE2.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!