delay while change channel

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,332 times. The last Post () by sagher.

• hi all.

i have a raspberry pi as card reader - using omnikey and smargo.

while i connect my receiver to the card reader pc. it takes around 30sec to 2min to load the channel.

while i check the live log on oscam - it says client have disconnected and then show client connected after a while.

then after find the right ecm then the channel is loaded.

below is my card reader oscam config :

oscam.user

[account]

user = test

pwd = test

caid = 0100

uniq = 3

au = 1

emmreassembly = 1

group = 1

services = foot

preferlocalcards = 1

ident = 0100:XXXXXX

cccreshare = 3

cccignorereshare = 1

cccstealth = 1

• i try same. but i can not understand why the user keep disconnect. i tried using a vps, i connect it via oscam and multics as well. i get the same problem. channel takes over 30 and at times 2 or 3 min to load.

• finaly. installed a cccam on a vps, and put a cline and then i put fline to connect my box. the only problem im getting is that, every 10sec it freeze for about 10sec.

• i have same issue mostly not fount and timeout error even i have best proxy lines.

kindly mention where i go wrong.

• Official Post

i have best proxy lines.

If all you are doing is using proxy/virtual readers and looking at the webinterface, then leave [dvbapi] and [webif] in oscam.conf, everything else can be safely removed as it doesn`t affect how a proxy line operates.

The problem lays somewhere else, not in oscam.conf.

Its possible to prioritize a package/CAID in oscam.dvbapi. Look at the oscam log and list the CAIDs that have the "Not Found" or "TimeOut" error.

Then in oscam.dvbapi prioritize the CAID with P: then-the-CAID:IDENT.

Example:-

P: 0500:043800,032500,050800,050f00,041f00,030b00,042800,042820,051a00

P: 0b00:000000

• Dear bro as i noticed my oscam is not properly get Priority data from dvbapi settings. it can not read the following card which i give priority in dvbapi. for example i set all tivusat italia caids sid's to 183d in priority but they can always go to 0b02 card which have little bit freezes some time. same as i notice in viacces cards. i share here settings of oscam.server too for your more brief. kindly sortout for me the problem. also my server not get ecm from cache.

all these full mgcamd reshare lines.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!