HbbTV - Error message

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 771 times. The last Post () by gorski.

• Hello guys, I am new to Pure2 v6.5 and have to say I love the look and operation so far.

I have just installed on my brand new Gigablue 4K UE but one thing I just can't get working is HbbTV Player - FNC

It is installed and appears in the menu but gives the error "can't find any supported hbbtv platform please go to plugins/extensions and make sure you have installed one of the HbbTV platforms"

Can anyone point me in the right direction please? Sorry if this is an easy one but as I say, it's my 1st day with Pure2 and I'm sleepy :-)

Thanks for your hard work

• hoopy1888

Added the Label Plugin Support
  • Read the Stickies in this section, m8. They will help a great deal! Like these:

Mounting devices/partitions in PurE2's Device Manager and which files to send where!

How to make Estuary do as you please...

Fabulous FNC plugins by Franc (for PurE2 users)!!! - esp. post no. 8!

Btw, I don't have your machine but... For HbbTV, first install the hbbtv-qt plugin, then the hbbtv player. Restart.

And welcome to the club! :)

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Hi mate, thanks for the reply. I have done all this and still when I try to launch ArteTV on the HbbTV player, it still gives the message.

I have even tried to look at the cfg file, and can't see any reference to change the player to Exteplayer3...

It is a strange and frustrating one

• ServiceApp set to Exteplayer3? If it's not working, try the other 2 players, as well.

CFG doesn't regulate that, from what I can see...

PYO also, at least I couldn't see it.

So, probably ServiceApp.

If not - drivers?

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!