Freezing channels picture after while

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,282 times. The last Post () by jhon32.

• hi guys

i use openatv 6.4 and oscam,cccam,ncam last

i have wired problem only happens on all osn channels nilesat but i dont know if it will happen to others channels in others satellites or not because almost time i watch osn

the problem is after sometime all osn channels pictures freeze but i can hear the channel sound and see the subtitle if it provided

if i change to any encrypt channels it works fine but if i go back to any osn channels it still freeze picture and to solve the problem i have to full restart the device .

this problem happens also while using pure2

i tried alot of solutions like restart cams restart wifi restart gui nothing worked

in the same time i use my subscription on other box (dreamone) oscam emu and it worked without any problem .

any help

• I am watching OSN channel on OSCAM latest version and on openATV 6.3 latest version too.

Freezing is rare, it depends on the server just make sure to add the second config to your oscam config for priority

Edision OS MIO+ Plus 4K DVB-S2X + DVB-S2/T2/C (H.265/HEVC) Linux Enigma 2 Combo Tuner with Multistream, Blindscan Support, Dual Band Wi-Fi 5G/2.4G & OLED Display.

Download Edision OS MIO+ Plus 4K Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV - OpenBh - OpenDroid - OpenESi - OpenHDF - OpenPLi - OpenSPA - OpenViX - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatDreamGR

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!