Help: Config Files for PVu with Oscam-Emu (OS Mio) ?

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 620 times. The last Post () by MOHAMED_OS.

• Hello,

I have OS Mio receiver with oscam-emu installed from "enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam-emu_svn11581+git1837+119cb36-r0_aarch64.ipk" file. Oscam is started in Mio and I can see it is in Webif but it is not working on any PVu channels. I have softcam file that I can edit in webif with good keys but after save and restart still not work on PVu (SIS 4.8E). I use softcam.key file of enigma1969, "enigma only hash" version.

Do I have to update my oscam config files such as oscam.conf, oscam.server to tell it to use softcam.key file?

I cannot see any path to /etc/tuxbox/config/softcam.key in my config files. Image is latest version of OpenVix for OS Mio.

I post copy of my oscam.server below but not sure of any other files to show to get some help as not sure which files should tell oscam to use softcam.key for PVu.

reader

label = name

enable = 1

protocol = cccam

device = server,port

user = user

password = pass

inactivitytimeout = 30

group = 1

cccversion = 2.3.0

cccmaxhops = 1

ccckeepalive = 1

Plse, thank you for any help.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!