I'm looking for a good Android TV box

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 916 times. The last Post () by Fritz66.

• I'm looking for a good Android TV box

Hello I am looking for a good Android TV box for IPTV and Youtube watching. I already had the Mecool KM9 Pro, which I lost and the system always started to hang up and is always overheated

I still had an Informir Mag 410 Android box, unfortunately the box has already broken.

I have had an Amazon Fire TV Stick 4k for a few months now, but unfortunately as I noticed the system hangs completely and the stick is not suitable for IPTV.

Do any of you know a good Android TV box?

I thank you already times in advance.

And I have another question?

Are there any Android TV boxes that can receive satellites? So have a DVB S2 connection and have a current Android version? And where you can install Oscam or CCCam on it where it works? or not ?

• Zgemma H10 - dual OS, Enigma2 and Android - is coming soon...

In the meantime...

fab671b742b4ee0.png

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• HELLO I have installed openpli image May I arrive to configure on openpli parameter

: linuxsat-happy_new_year1 :: rire1: probleme énigme 2 dreambox 920hd

• boujour

en fait Jai installe ts media problème il fonction pas personne m'aide sil vous plai

: linuxsat-happy_new_year1 :: rire1: probleme énigme 2 dreambox 920hd

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!