H7c help

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 349 times. The last Post () by gorski.

• Salve a tutti sono alle prime armi abbiate pietà, in arrivo H7c tante domande, la prima per tvsat necessita acquisto tessera? se poi un MP per i primi passi senza impazzire sarebbe gradito.Grazie.

• please post in english :english only1: or go to italian section, thanks

• First, read the Stickies in this section (how to flash your STB etc.) and then choose an image to use and go to that section.

I recommend PurE2 and all the help you will find there with our image. Second to none, in fact, I dare say... ;)

Plus, OSCam Emu Ccache in OSCam Emu section -> Mario's config for all PV providers, a thread by me.

That is LOADS of help for a beginner, IF you are patient, of course...

If not - pay somebody to set it up for you...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!