Forcing use of local cards Tivusat and RSI-SRG

There are 21 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,110 times. The last Post () by gorski.

• Before going on, I want to precise the thread title: I manage to use both my cards Tivusat and Swiss but, after zapping to one of those channels, for a few seconds Oscam use the other readers. Only after a few seconds, I see the Server: local: 0 message.

Why's that?

I've tried many options, weight balance and everything. But nothing. Even if it behaves like I said, I'd like to know how to immediately have those channels decoded by their cards.

Here are my configuration files.

oscam.server

[reader]

label = tivusat

protocol = internal

device = /dev/sci0

caid = 183E,183D

rsakey = A92DA72FEEACF2947B003ED652153B189E4043B0138C368BDF6B9ED77DDAD6C0761A2198AEB3FC97A19C9D01CA769B3FFFE4F6E70FA4E0696A8980E18D8C58E11D817121346E3E66457FDD84CFA72589B25B538EFC304361B54845F39E9EFA52D805E5FD86B595B366C35716ABC91FA3DC159C9F4D8164B5

detect = cd

nagra_read = 2

mhz = 450

cardmhz = 2700

ident = 183D:000000,005411;183E:000000,005411

group = 1

emmcache = 1,2,2,0

blockemm-unknown = 1

blockemm-g = 1

lb_weight = 1000

lb_force_fallback = 1

auprovid = 005411

[reader]

label = SRGv6

protocol = internal

device = /dev/sci1

caid = 0500

detect = cd

mhz = 450

cardmhz = 2700

ident = 0500:060200,060210

group = 1

emmcache = 1,3,2,0

lb_weight = 1000

lb_force_fallback = 1

auprovid = 060200

oscam.user

[account]

user = CARD

group = 1,2,3,4,5

au = 1

• Never seen this boxkey option. Do you refer to the Tivusat reader or to srg one?

But the my main question is: this configuration perfectly works if I delete every other readers!

Only, I have this little problem (actually, is not so severe) that other readers intervene for the very first seconds of decrypting, after each zapping.

• Yes, it's already so. This is it:

oscam.conf

[global]

logfile = /var/log/oscam.log

nice = -1

maxlogsize = 500

WaitForCards = 1

waitforcards_extra_delay = 300

preferlocalcards = 2

reload_readers = 1

[dvbapi]

enabled = 1

au = 1

pmt_mode = 1

delayer = 60

user = dvbapi

boxtype = dreambox

• OK, so... restart the Oscam and show what Live-Log looks like.

Are your cards initialized correctly ?

You also don't need "lb weight" and "lb force fallback" items if you have different CAIDs / PROVIDs there. Oscam always chooses the right card, as needed.

You can try tol set some priorities in the "oscam.dvbapi" file (https://wiki.streamboard.tv/wi…am/en/Config/oscam.dvbapi), for example:

Code
    P: 183E
    P: 183D
    P: 0500
    I: 0
  • Yes, oscam.dvbapi have already those lines and others too. And yes: cards are perfectly initialised.

As I said, if I leave just the minimal oscam.server, it works flawlessly.

If cards didn't work, I wouldn't see them working after 3 or 4 seconds after each zapping. They work or they don't.

Here is a problem of priority: I'd like oscam able to immediately use cards instead of readers.

• OMG: I wrote in first post: "I'd like to know how to immediately have those channels decoded by their cards."

Where is the difficulty in understanding this. I don't know how to repeat it. Why for a few seconds are the the readers that decodes channels instead of my cards? So, this way I've repeated for the 99th time.

• Try this to block opening of specific sids by various readers, thereby forcing those sids to be opened by the reader of your choice - and tell...

In oscam.services files put the sids you do not want to be opened by external readers (and give it a name, like Nagra)

Then, in oscam.server for all the (external) readers (of your peers) you do not want to open your local card reader services put

services = !Nagra

Here is another example:

Code
    [arene]
    caid = 091F
    provid = 000000
    srvid = 0549,06E0,0673,06E1,0302,054B,1168

Let's see if this will work... ;)

P.S. How to get the SIDs?

Choose a channel, then open OSCam Web Interface in your browser and you will see which sid it is...

P.P.S. If you want the whole package blocked it's simpler (than being refined and nuanced with SIDs, as shown above).

Simply put, for instance, !skyde for the whole package, so all its services will be blocked, as described above. use sids if you want to be very specific and differentiate in a finer manner...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• 1)

About oscam.services

In my oscam.services there are many providers' sections but neither a SRG/SSR nor a Tivusat reference (the problem is that Tvsat channels are not provided by a single... provider, if you don't mind the repeat ;) ).

Is this what causes the issue? Should I add these two providers even though I have my cards?

2)

About oscam.server, as I have these two cards.... Tivusat (Nagra) and SRG (Viaccess) it means I should add two lines?

services=!Nagra

services=!Viaccess

?

Actually, if possible, I'd avoid to edit it because it's automatically generated ;)

Although, if not impossible to do something ex-post by a script ;)

• No, just use Notepad++, m8.

Get in via FileZilla Client and edit...

Or simply by WebIF for OSCam in your browser.

A more careful explanation is here: OSCam Emu Config Mario for all PV providers - post no. 70.

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• OMG: I wrote in first post: "I'd like to know how to immediately have those channels decoded by their cards."

Where is the difficulty in understanding this. I don't know how to repeat it. Why for a few seconds are the the readers that decodes channels instead of my cards? So, this way I've repeated for the 99th time.

What do you think is the difference between card vs reader ? Because I don't see there some differences.

The card is inserted in the reader, and the reader itself also contains an inserted card. If you meant it differently, you must also explaining it differently - using a terms, such as: remote card reader / internal card reader / USB card reader.

Do you want to prefer the reader to the reader ?

Respectively card before card ?

Do you even know what you write, man ?!

I don't understand you and I don't know what you want at all !

• About oscam.services

In my oscam.services there are many providers' sections but neither a SRG/SSR nor a Tivusat reference (the problem is that Tvsat channels are not provided by a single... provider, if you don't mind the repeat ;) ).

Is this what causes the issue? Should I add these two providers even though I have my cards?

Code
    [tivusat]
    caid                          = 183D,183E
    provid                        = 000000,005411
    srvid                         = 2FC3,2135,2136,213F,2140,2141,2142,2144,452F,4530,4531,4533,4534,4535,4536,0079,007A,007B,0E25,0E28,0E29,0E2A,0E2B,0E2D,0D49,0D4A,0D4B,0D4C,0D4D,0D4E,0CE7,0CE8,0CE9,0CEA,0CED,0CEE,0E3F,0E47,0E4B,0001,0002,0003,0004,0006,0007,0009,000A,000C,000D,0047,0048,1075,2B66,2BAC,2C34,2C9D
    Code
    [srgssr]
    caid                          = 0500
    provid                        = 023800
    srvid                         = 038F,0385,4331,038B,4332,36B8,4334,36B2,4333,36B3,36E3,36B9,03B7,1260

Now, block them in all external readers, as explained...

• Well...???!!!???

• Hi, sorry for not answering, but I had some issues these days. I'll try as soon as possible!

Meanwhile, just to be sure, this adding in oscam.server leads to two doubts:

1)

Do I have to add to each reader section the two lines? This way, for instance?

[reader]

services=!Nagra

services=!Viaccess

2)

This way, wouldn't I loose the chance of having those "external" readers working for every other channels (not among the two packages for whom I use local cards, I mean) with these two encoding types?

• Read carefully the longer, more detailed post in OSCam Emu section.

Whatever you define precisely in oscam.services you will not open by anything other than your local smartcard.

And you control precisely, as explained precisely, what is not to be opened by external readers - just read and do as you read and see what happens...

• I did everything, I think, you advised me to do but nothing changed... even: it seems a bit worse: now you also might have a long delay after zapping to a card-decoded channel.

So, it's a bit frustrating that cards are not immediately used.

• I doubt you did it correctly, then....

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!