d.c.c problem

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 609 times. The last Post () by jap55.

• hi

could anybody give any ideas on my problem .I just bought a new desk top computer and am trying to set up dreambox control center programme ive downloaded it a nd installed but when i open it up and use ftp it wont show anything in my box i used to use it perfectly in my old computer never a problem ive tried a few versions of it but all the same problem

• check the obvious, is the password correct. One other option does your router have smart technoloy turned on. Its a new pc so a new item on your network could you routers software be blocking it on the network?

• hi

could anybody give any ideas on my problem .I just bought a new desk top computer and am trying to set up dreambox control center programme ive downloaded it a nd installed but when i open it up and use ftp it wont show anything in my box i used to use it perfectly in my old computer never a problem ive tried a few versions of it but all the same problem

Deactivate Windows Firewall and try again

• hi

Use version 2.40 of the program DCC, it is the best & Newest you will find with full in attachments

138268-6a27f64e2e9a32c7b42-png

Enjoy & Good luck

?thumbnail=1

136115-1999e-png

• FileZilla Client doesn't have any such problems....

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• sorry but this is only user problem with DCC nothing else

• It could be.

However, we have reports that some boxes do have problems with DCC but FZC works fine in all cases... ;)

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• hi

Deactivate Windows Firewall and try again

as I wrote here.

Usually WIN Firewall asks if DCC is ok or not.

Then click accept and the firewall can be reactivated

Look also is FTP passive set in the DCC

• Inside the firewall you usually have a possibility to allow an app through, as "trusted"... ;)

• Inside the firewall you usually have a possibility to allow an app through, as "trusted"... ;)

explained perfectly correctly :thumbup:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!