how to enter recovery multiboot on pure2

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,483 times. The last Post () by gorski.

• No need for OpenMultiBoot (OMB) or any such plugin. We have - by default - 4 huge partitions. Working great!

To enter Recovery MultiBot in Edision OS mio 4K+ with PurE2 (as in any other such box) press:

MENU > Standby/Restart > Recovery Mode > OK...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• No need for OpenMultiBoot (OMB) or any such plugin. We have - by default - 4 huge partitions. Working great!

To enter Recovery MultiBot in Edision OS mio 4K+ with PurE2 (as in any other such box) press:

MENU > Standby/Restart > Recovery Mode > OK...

1st thanks for your reply

2nd pure2 doesn't have recovery mode in standby menu

3rd i resolve it and now i know how to enter the original recovery multiboot menu i will write it here maybe someone else need it

all you have to do when the STB turned off just turn it on and when edision logo appear on the STB lcd screen press menu bottom multiple times until the recovery menu appear like the video in op

• I haven't messed with that in Edision for a while, so haven't noticed it's no longer there (or was it never there to begin with but I went by memory, from other similar STBs?)... I have Satdreamgr 8 image installed as well, so I tried and couldn't find it there, either...

Ergo, your way seems to be the way, other than flashing and repartitioning it all, using a USB stick with RECOVERY image on it...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

Edision OS MIO+ Plus 4K DVB-S2X + DVB-S2/T2/C (H.265/HEVC) Linux Enigma 2 Combo Tuner with Multistream, Blindscan Support, Dual Band Wi-Fi 5G/2.4G & OLED Display.

Download Edision OS MIO+ Plus 4K Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV - OpenBh - OpenDroid - OpenESi - OpenHDF - OpenPLi - OpenSPA - OpenViX - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatDreamGR

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!