Problems with H polarity channels

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 655 times. The last Post () by sparingul.

• I have a problem with a DM 900 UHD , image Openpli 6.2, in the evening i lost signal on channels with H polarization wich in the afterrnoon works fine. I changed the lnb, with the new one same problem . In the morning works fine, in the afternoon works fine but in the evening i get "Tune failed " for 2 or 3 hours..very strange

• Check your Dish, it could have a little moved, so get it repointed to the satellite, as in the evening the signal is lower due to the solar panels power... or you try to receive a satellite that is weak where you are and would need a bigger dish.

Emo

• As mentioned, it could also be an LNB or cable fault

• In my case i have to choose configuration mode -simple (pozitioner) not advance wich is show in your link example because i have a HH not diseq and in that simple mode there isn't increase voltage lnb or something like that.....

Edited 2 times, last by sparingul ().

• I have a problem with a DM 900 UHD , image Openpli 6.2, in the evening i lost signal on channels with H polarization wich in the afterrnoon works fine. I changed the lnb, with the new one same problem . In the morning works fine, in the afternoon works fine but in the evening i get "Tune failed " for 2 or 3 hours..very strange

strange thing is you haven't mentioned what sat your trying view

i know of 1 sat that does that and im using a 1.8 mtr dish but i'll let you guess

like we are trying to guess your's

parabéns cr7 & moliveira88

Μπρέντφορντ Φ.Σ

RIP Vangelis Papathanassiou

• The problems are on Astra 19.2, Astra 3B 23,5 and Eutelsat 16A , i didn't tested on other sat. Anyway i am going to change the coaxial cable with the new one( cooper) , see what hapens

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!