GigaBlue QuadPlus : OpenPLi 7.3Star 20200924 1.17.0.1

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 530 times. The last Post () by teak-won-do.

• GigaBlue QuadPlus : OpenPLi 7.3Star 20200924 1.17.0.1

openpli-enigma2-7.3star-20200924-gbquadplus_usb.zip

- OpenPLi 7.3Star by Japhar Team, Ma 26th 2020

- Python 2.7.13

- GStreamer 1.17.0.1

- EPGImport Built-in

- Feeds online (For Wifi/DVB-T Dongles)

- DVB-T USB, Trial Tuner, from JAM (Hauppauge, A867, etc)

- Wifi Realtek, Ralink, Mediatek Supported

- IPTV Support with Built-in

1300 Free To Air FREE IPTV Channels from their broadcaster

100+ VoD Free To Air Public Domain Movies and more coming soon (Charlot, Keaton, etc)

- JAM 5.3 built-in (Plugins/Addons)

- Support by Japhar Team

Gb QuadPlus :

Code
    https://mega.nz/file/BAZniKbQ#4bGntdDvWUhYXKl0rhAHXcgvdH7GjusBdb0UwCMZ03o

Info : You can also do online update thru the feeds without the need to reinstall the image.

• sorry but what kind of statement is that. How can you put images in the forum that don't work 100%, I don't understand

• sorry but what kind of statement is that. How can you put images in the forum that don't work 100%, I don't understand

Do you believe that all images posted wirk 100% ? And withou publishing and test that is the aim if enigma2 development, there would be no images... your statments are exactly what you told about mine or you have no clue avout the world you think to be, satellite enthusiasts developping (buggy) software and improving ut version after version.

I am shocked as well as all the comunity as if your statment would be true there will be no openvision image as all are fully buggy snd they tey to improve it cersion after version.

Wake up and be in the real world, not on the one of cindarella.

Emo

• I respect everyone who provided images, but sorry not like that, unchecked and then such an answer. that only makes me shake my head sorry

and something else i live in reality and not in ciderella's world

thank you for your extraordinary kindness

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!