Mgcamd Openatv Xtrend et10000

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 838 times. The last Post () by giopet.

• So having had all sorts of problems with openvix I have changed my image to openatv 6.4.

I cannot get the softcam panel to open or do anything with my mgcamd line...

I have installed mgcamd and put the config file in usr/keys.

When i try to start the softcam nothing happens...

Anyone know whats wrong here?

• and are you sure that you have installed the correct one file for image/receiver arch ?

the openatv image, has a "secret" feed.

install first this file, and than download from feed (green/green/softcam i think...?) the file that you want.

• Or you can also try our image for it. I have the box, so PurE2 is available here:

http://www.pur-e2.club/OU/images/index.php?dir=6.5/xtrend/

The feed (MENU > Plugins > green button > etc. etc.) has everything you need.

Especially the FNC plugins written specifically for PurE2... ;)

P.S. I would recommend OSCam Emu Ccache as the best...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Sorry,but if you have install first the Softcam Feed and then you looks under green button/green button,you find there the softcam folder and there you find the MGCamd too,if not,please reinstall the image.With new ATV Images,the config comes no more under usr/keys or var/keys,but under etc/ .0835ccda71.jpg

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!