Dm 800se a8p sim reboot problem...!!

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 767 times. The last Post () by gorski.

• Hİ to everyone forum friends i have a dreambox 800 se a8p sim when i try to make service search dm suddenly reobooting and also my setupbox have dead lan problem so i have wlan connection but i cant send setting to box whit dreamedit programs dreamedit programs saying test ip connetion test username and pass connetion is correct bu when i sennding setting program giveing eror and not sending i dont non what i do

• master G

Approved the thread.
  • It could simply be a corrupt image or satellite.xml, however as the happen when you scanning which requires extra power for the tuner it could be that the power supply carnt cope with the extra demand.

Use a new stellite.xml and if you still have the issue try another power supply.

• Worry not (if your PSU is OK), there is a special image for it, that will make you smile whenever you wanna use it... ;)

Click here: PurE2 new lease of life for old DM800 HD SE and DM500 HD

It's made slightly smaller, so it is easy to flash it, then use Flodder to move everything to a USB stick, to evade flash size issue.

After you do that, you will have a new world to have a good go at and enjoy!!!

I have F500HD and it works in terms of FNC plugins, YIFY torrent player etc.

Detailed help for all aspects of PurE2 is in E2 Teams section > PurE2 sub-section!

Good luck!

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!