two servers 1 card

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 591 times. The last Post () by andy ray.

• Can anyone tell me if its possible to run two servers off one card ive got my current server running of my dreambox,ive also got my duo is it possible to use this as a second server using cline from my dreambox.My dreambox is running oscam/cccam would it be better or even possible to set up the duo with oscam/cccam caching ecm requests so keeping the load down off my original card or just using as cccam and setting up a new cfg file with a different server port etc thanks

• The reason i ask is that im struggling to set up my pc server i was thinking to maximise the amount of peers i can have at one time is it possible to balance the load in the way i suggested using the two receivers rather than one,the last thing i want is to have a detrimental effect on any peer just more of an idea on if its technically possible cheers

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!