cccam login failed usr /pwd invalid error on oscam

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,122 times. The last Post () by teak-won-do.

• Hello,

i'm receiving this error since a week even though my provider is saying the account is fine.

I tested on another box and the outcome is the same.

My current reader is as follows

[reader]

label = ******

protocol = cccam

device = ******

user = ******

password = ******

inactivitytimeout = 30

disablecrccws_only_for = 098C:000000;094C:000000;098D:000000

group = 1

cccversion = 2.3.2

ccckeepalive = 1

audisabled = 1

I have few questions:

1. Is it clearly a usr/pw issue or there might be some incompatibility issue with newer releases? I haven't changed mine and this setup always worked, so maybe on their side?

2. Do the values in disablecrccws_only_for makes sense or are they useless?

3. is there anything else i could check?

Regards,

• Official Post

If everything was working before with the same config, then i would suggest its likely a problem with the server. Get them to send you new login details to check.

There are a few values there you don`t need and should be removed to see if it makes a difference.

disablecrccws_only_for = is for sky germany. If you don`t view this package remove it.

Have your reader basic like this:

Code
    [reader]
    label = my server
    protocol = cccam
    device = hostname,port
    user = username
    password = password
    group = 1
  • Hi.

1. difficult to judge, because only your softcam-provider sees what its softcam-server shows (your client's connection errors) ... but you could fit the whole line into the discussion with the error visible in OscamWebif / LiveLog ... my guess could be incorrect enforcement of version 2.3.2 of the protocol, which still does not work correctly, because the final version of cccam is still determined by the softcam server... shouldn't there also be a CAID number determination ? usually there should also be a CAID determination in oscam.server for external softcam-providers... are you sure you forgot to insert it there ?

2. disablecrccws settings are only for physical card readers ... if you do not own a card reader, then softcam-server (i.e. NOT softcam-client) will take care of ignoring CRC for some CWs... at the same time, what master G wrote applies - if you do not use German satellite broadcasting (for example, provider SKY DE), then ignoring many CRCs also has no meaning.

3. try to check the recommended configuration again from your softcam-provider and if that doesn't work, try what I wrote in point 1. that is, remove the cccversion configuration item ... if you don't use Oscam as a server, you could try to install instead of Oscam and use Cccam (configuration via C-Line) ... if the Cccam client does not work, then there is probably an error on the side of your provider, or in the network communication (but please also show us the error that is displayed in your current OscamWebif !!!)

• The error is clearly there, user and / or password wrong.

Check again and only use 'normal' characters for user and password, no very wild special characters.

Please try this:

[reader]

label= your data

protocol= cccam

device= your data

user= your correct data

password= your correct data

inactivitytimeout= 30

group= 1,2,3

dropbadcws= 1

cccversion= 2.3.2

cccmaxhops= 5

ccckeepalive= 1

audisabled= 1

disablecrccws_only_for= 098C:000000;09C4:000000;0500:030B00

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!