Oscam logging

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,471 times. The last Post () by balanga.

• After updating all my config files in line with various recommendations on this forum, I would like to know if I can selectively log any errors which occur. Is there a loglevel I can set for 'not found'?

I see an option for Initial debug level in the Config section of the Webinterface but don't know what various levels filter...

• Look here

Code
    0 = no debugging (default) 
    1 = detailed error messages 
    2 = ATR parsing info, ECM dumps, CW dumps 
    4 = traffic from/to the reader 
    8 = traffic from/to the clients 16 = traffic to the reader-device on IFD layer
    32 = traffic to the reader-device on I/O layer 64 = EMM logging 128 = DVB API logging 
    256 = load balacing logging 512 = cache exchange logging 
    1024 = client ECM logging 
    65535 = debug all

Oscam WIKI

• Look here

Code
    0 = no debugging (default) 
    1 = detailed error messages 
    2 = ATR parsing info, ECM dumps, CW dumps 
    4 = traffic from/to the reader 
    8 = traffic from/to the clients 16 = traffic to the reader-device on IFD layer
    32 = traffic to the reader-device on I/O layer 64 = EMM logging 128 = DVB API logging 
    256 = load balacing logging 512 = cache exchange logging 
    1024 = client ECM logging 
    65535 = debug all

Oscam WIKI

Many thanks for this, I just wish I understood what all this means. Oscam is piece of black magic to me. I'm glad it works but don't know how.

It would be nice to come across a beginners guide to ECM CAID EMM IFD as I've little understanding about how all this hangs together.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!