Cline to oscam

There are 47 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,404 times. The last Post () by s3n0.

• Hi Folks,

I am trying to convert cline to oscam server but I am struggling with it.

I used converter from this website but it converted it incorrectly,

In username I have a port number and nothing in the password, I manually override it and put things like they should be entered, I compared it with my old one but it doesn't work.

Am I doing something wrong?

[reader]

label=server

enable=1

protocol=cccam

device=server,port

user=xxxx

password=xxxx

inactivitytimeout = 30

cacheex_block_fakecws = 1

group = 1

disablecrccws_only_for = 0500:50F000;09C4:000000;098C:000000;098D:000000;0500:030B00

cccversion = 2.1.4

ccckeepalive = 1

• master G

Added the Label CCcam To OSCam
  • Have you looked at the oscam webinterface yet to see whats going on?

Is the reader/server connected?

Is there anything in the log?

Is dvbapi enabled in oscam.conf?

Remove inactivitytimeout - cccversion - ccckeepalive values from the reader.

To be honest I am not sure what do You mean, my old oscam is working and I assumed if I paste new one in oscam server, after I pasted it and saved on main website where I can see if things are connected and I've notice that some things are missing and in my last line I have error in every single line. I will paste some screens later.

• Is there any instruction for a dumb how to do it step by step?

Should I copy that text from post with you linked into my oscam server file and insert data from my lines?

I tried to replace my oscam and I cant log in to my zgemma throuhg network but only through total commander.

1. [reader]
    2. label = remote_card_reader
    3. protocol = cccam
    4. cccversion = 2.1.3
    5. device = server.myip.com,12000
    6. user = foobar
    7. password = a1b2c3
  • LOL, read my entire post and follow the colors in the text.

The c-line format is:

C: hostname_or_IP port_number your_username your_password

Translated into oscam.server file:

[reader]

label = remote_card_reader

protocol = cccam

device = hostname_or_IP,port_number

user = your_username

password = your_password

cccversion = 2.1.3

audisabled = 0

However, this information should be provided to you by the administrator of the softcam server.

• Try with this

• Thanks guys for trying to help, but I have another problem at the minute, I can't see my zgemma in my network via total commander, apparently sky routers are not allowing to connect another router, I had that problem when I initially bought it but after few restarts it's connected, it wil be interesting sunday for me tomorrow.

• What exactly do you mean by the SKY router ? I don't know the router in general either, uhm.

However, the local computer network must work under all circumstances, ie if everything is fine :).

You can check the functionality of the network directly in the Web-GUI of the WiFi router or via the Enigma settings, where you will certainly find information about the status of the network or the possibility of restarting it.

On Linux systems, the operation of computer networks is a little more complicated (safer and more complex). On some Enigma distributions in conjunction with some WiFi routers, a situation may arise where the internet or local network in a Linux set-top box stops working completely.

I've experienced this situation about 5 times already, when nothing really helped. I had to turn off the router, turn off the set-top box, to be sure, I also disconnected the LAN cables. Then I turned on the wifi router and waited for it to boot for 2-3 minutes. Then I connected the LAN cables and turned on the set-top box as well. After booting the set-top box, the local network in the set-top box was functional again. The problem was somewhere on the HW level or in the NIC hardware drivers in the set-top box. It can be said that there was a problem of incompatibility in the ISO / OSI communication model, between the router hardware and the set-top box hardware (which is of course controlled by the software - ISO / OSI model). I don't know if it will help. But if it's one of the mistakes I think it might help. Otherwise, it is your fault and not your hardware fault :P.

• Hi, I meant set-top box, sky router don't like any other boxes than sky set-top box to be connected, I read that they've changed some settings in router ( something to do with LNB) but it's way too complicated for me to understand, I will disconnect everything and try to reconnect,

• What is this for a nonsense ? The WiFi router is designed to connect + routing communication between multiple devices on a local network. Subsequently, it can also NAT communication to / from the internet. The router must be able to connect and communicate multiple devices. The only condition is a different MAC address and subsequently a different IP address (if it is set manually, it must be different, there must be no identical IP address in one LAN).

• It seems to be nonsense but even if I will go to my router setting ( where I can change router password etc ) I can see all my devices connected but not my set-top box, somehow it blocks it, but I connected my set-top box to my signal extender and I was able to load those files, as far as I understand I should overwrite oscam.server file inn that way as it is in note pad, and copy 3 bottem files to my box, to the location on the right.

Is it correct?

05670a6352078.png

• BTW Skyrouter is provided by SKY who supplies tv in UK, so they don't like any other boxes to be connected to sky router, when I had nbox I couldn't literally get connected via lan in the past, I had to manually create IP in order to get connected to the sky router.

• Then it's not a router. This is a commercial box in which the firmware has been modified for IPTV needs. It is quite possible that some types of communication will be blocked by the router - this is a non-standard network device - which means that the firmware is modified by SKY.

Even so, I think network communication should always work.

Try resetting the network interface in the set-top box, using the GUI MENU (using the RCU) in your Enigma. Maybe it will help. In some Enigma distributions you will also find other options (via the GUI MENU), such as a test of the network interface or also test of the internet connection.

Do you have a reliable cable between the set-top box and the router ? Try exchanging it with new one. Aren't the broken copper wires in the cable broken or rusted ? Or do they not have rusted contacts in the RJ45 connectors ? Between the connector pins and the copper wires, if these connectors are badly crimped, then over time, rust can form due to humid air. There may also be an air gap, due to frequent expansion - the effects of heat and cold. The contact then passes through a spark and not through a junction of two copper metal parts. So is the cable reliable ? Try replacing it. Of course, there may also be an error in the router's connectors. If possible (due to limited connection to the IPTV socket), try to pass the cables in the router to other sockets (LAN ports).

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!