dream seven i dream two

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 508 times. The last Post () by gorski.

• pozz balkanci :)

sad od prijemnika imam vu+ duo 2

gledam ova 2 prijemnika iz naslova imaju 53k mipsa proc, e sad pitanje koliko je to brze od tipa 900/920,

a drugo pitanje da li se isplati cekat taj "seven" i kako bi uopce izgledao taj famozni android ako ko ima vise info o njemu

• master G

Approved the thread.
  • dva i jedan sa 53K su mnogo brži od bilo koje kutije na tržištu! to se mora reći sa 900/920 da se ne uspoređuje sa kutijama također vrlo dobro funkcionira. DMM nikada nije pouzdano najavio datume za nove modele, severn bi trebao doći na tržište u decembru 2020. Ja i drugi očekujemo da će puno kasnije (2021) odgovoriti na vaše pitanje. Imate li vremena za čekanje, a sada želite imati nešto novo za poigrati se i kupiti to dvoje! kasnije ćete kupiti sedam ranije
    :laugh1:

(Google translate)

• Google Translate can be fun! :rasta2bigsmoke0gf1:

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!