Oscam drops 2 x locals and log reports no matching reader - ongoing!

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 455 times. The last Post () by shatanar.

• right, been battling for a while :

I have a ubuntu server running 10.04 with 2 smargo's in USB Hub , all works smashing with 78ms responses! with oldest reader 1st etc, have a number of people on Newcamd and a number on CCcam connecting on 2 different ports into the server directly and no issues with that.

radomly (although never in the evening during 'peak times' or weekends) - normaly over night or on a friday - the server seems to loose the 2 cards and report (no matching reader) to all requests, oscam doesnt crash just the reading of the cards, so far have tried 2 servers, 2 usb hubs and 2 different SVN's of oscam 65** and 69** and both have the same issue, my mate has the same config on a far older machine only difference is one card not two and has no issues with 40 days + uptime!!

Can ony think its a glitching smargo - but why do both drop off??? or an ecm causing the issue, also i have 1 card updating by newcamd from my vu+ and the other from the same setup on my Sisters Vu+ , maybe i should turn AU off or update both myself , before today i thought it was only crashing after an entitlement update?

Anyone got any thoughts or had similar problems, tempted to go back to 1 card and start from basics!

Thanks...

• r u using USB Hub (with Power adapter) or USB powered Hub?

Try to run two Oscam instances on your server , each oscam has only
    one reader (I card).

Regards

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!