where can I buy online a DIABLO CAM 2 WIFI OR LAN

There are 15 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,566 times. The last Post () by tvsat92.

• Anyone has any idea where can I buy online a DIABLO CAM 2 WIFI OR LAN ? Thanks

You can try for a used module at EBay.

Or you can have a look at "https://www.hm-sat-shop.de/en/pay-tv/cica-module/342/diablo-cam-2-twin-iso-cas-interface-3-plus-bundle", which includes the updating interface.

Note the software might be old, and for it to work, you need to set the PC clock back.

• hey thanks for the reply. I was thinking about getting a diablo cam lan or wifi cause i have no idea to how to use the cas interface but i am familar with oscam and cccam. And also i wanted to ask if anyone has any idea if this kind of module works with samsung q90 cauise i am thinking of getting one so don't have to get other kind of boxes just the tv and a ci module and use the tv interface . Thanks alot guys 😀😀

• You need the CAS interface to write the software onto the Diablo CAM, I don't think/recall that the included firmware works with NewCamd or CCCamd. I use Underground, and I have uploaded the files on this site in the Filebase.

* Install CAS Studio 9.87 (Released Sept 7th 2018 - LAST UPDATE) on Windows machine

* Set PC clock date to late 2018

* Launch CAS Studio and select the tool for Diablo Wifi

* Backup original firmware (so you have it)

* Erase the CAM

* Write the Underworld firmware either Hardware revision 2,3 or 2,6 according to the hardware (probably 2,6 and "Underworld230.dup")

* Add configuration files (CONFIG.XML, CCCAM.CFG, NEWCAMD.CFG and perhaps CAIDS.XML)

I know that it works i tree different aged Samsung TVs.

Btw., note that the WiFi is only 2,4 GHz and not 5 GHz. I have tried both, but currently my WAN CAM is at a friends house.

Edited 2 times, last by rrppcc ().

• okay so if i buy the diablo cam 2 twin iso it has the wifi build in and i don't need to connect it to other things just the scart in the tv and that is it?

• okay so if i buy the diablo cam 2 twin iso it has the wifi build in and i don't need to connect it to other things just the scart in the tv and that is it?

SCART has nothing to do with it. I assume that you have a TV with build-in DVB-S/S2 tuner and CI/CI+ slot.

Here are a few pictures I just took. As you can see, both Hardware Revision 2,3 and 2,6 works fine.

336446ec14a76535c370.jpg3dc2a0b032b3e0958a9.jpgc5cc7f983448e7c.jpg6bb1731751d.jpg2a362df.jpg

Edited 2 times, last by rrppcc ().

• yeap that was my idea thanks. But i am having a hard time finding a wifi version of the diablo cam 2 twin i can only find the lan version. Is it any good?

• yeap that was my idea thanks. But i am having a hard time finding a wifi version of the diablo cam 2 twin i can only find the lan version. Is it any good?

My LAN version works at a friend, who uses "a" OSCamd server over the Internet. Most of the times when he have problems, it is his Internet connection.

My own experience is that some times there is a drop-out for 10 to 15 seconds, and that can happen on both the WiFi and LAN edition.

Causes of this can be bad WiFi, that is why my friend switched to the LAN edition, and it helped at his place. But at my place, there is no difference whether I use WiFi or LAN edition.

I zap to a channel which can not be decoded, I might have to remove and re-insert the CAM (or turn off/on the TV), so I have removed encrypted channels from the list, that I can't decode.

All in all, I am satisfied - yes the rare drop-out is annoying, but so is heavy rain which steals the satellite signal.

It is sad that they don't improve and release new software versions, mainly the NewCamd and CCCamd binary files - perhaps that could have improved the stability or at least offered the newest bug-fixes in the CAM clients.

As I final note, I use the NewCamd client. The CCCamd client is not that stable, and I have tried a lot of CCCamd server settings.

• anybody here want to sell their diablo WiFi 1/2 or lan cams im open to buy. I just love the product (as long as you know how to configure it correct YES). If not it’s really unstable I know 😊 send me a pm if somebody has one laying around and want to sell

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!