OpenATV 6.4 Dreambox Two

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,220 times. The last Post () by teak-won-do.

• It doesn`t exist yet.

exists, I don't know if it's the official version

Code
    https://mega.nz/file/NA0inDjL#mw2FgfQ5-JmlSkz3VMGQ5-lDzDoY3cWHI2ZXCUQOJUc

be careful this is not an official image of the OpenATV team. Is a fake, TV programs all without sound, so not usable.

• It doesn`t exist yet.

exists, I don't know if it's the official version

Code
    https://mega.nz/file/NA0inDjL#mw2FgfQ5-JmlSkz3VMGQ5-lDzDoY3cWHI2ZXCUQOJUc

be careful this is not an official image of the OpenATV team. Is a fake, TV programs all without sound, so not usable.

It's not FAKE...

It's image built by another team as it's opensource, and under development as it's a Beta/Alpha version... so without tester, how can we test it ? If you tell people to not use it... do you really want these images for DreamOne and DreamTwo ? So let people test them and give feedbacks. Thank you to understand as your "claim" create damages to everybody... or your hidden goal is to never have available openpli/openatv/openblackhole/PurE2 images for such boxes ?

Emo

• sorry for me it's a fake (test or not) because it doesn't work this is my opinion

but everyone can do what they want, logically you can test. But make a backup of your working image

• sorry for me it's a fake (test or not) because it doesn't work this is my opinion

but everyone can do what they want, logically you can test. But make a backup of your working image

Fake is not that meaning... please read dictionnary.

Emo

i don`t must read anything sorry!

and please stop provoking me :head banger:

• sorry I dont provoke, telling something is fake and telling people not to try it... is THIS provocative ? I think you should be careful on your wording most probably because you dont speak english properly and so dont know the intensity of words you use, wrongly. Perhaps in german your words about the image are not provocative, but in english translation as you wrote your words are.

There is nothing fake with this image that is built like any other image, and that is in alpha/beta phase so as many images still has bugs but it will never damage the box installing it, claiming this is claiming fake news.

Emo

• I just gave my opinion (maybe FAKE is not entirely true). I only advise everyone to install images that do not work 100%. Test images or not.

anyone can install images, no matter what I write, I just warn that it doesn't work 100%

Have a good time

• It's a matter of taste, I tend to OpenATV, but PurE2 is also recommended

Dreambox Two Ultra HD 2x DVB-S2X MIS Tuner 4K 2160p E2 Linux Dual Wifi H.265 HEVC

Download DreamTwo Dreambox Two 4K UHD Android CoreELEC, DreamOS Firmware and Enigma2 Images. Team Support from DemoniSat - Dream-Elite - Gemini Project GP4 - Merlin Project - NewNigma2 - Peter Pan Neverland - OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!