Seek (forward/reverse pause/stop) on VOD

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 658 times. The last Post () by hispanico957.

• To watch VOD from an external hard drive you need to use the Media Player plug in which can be accessed pressing the green button

Meanwhile playing the VOD keep the left or right button pressed and on screen will appear the length details of the VOD where you can slide forward or backward

Pause and Stop function with Pause and Stop button of the remote.

If you are using an IPTV provider to watch VOD than skip the first row I wrote

Edited once, last by elton74 ().

• Thank i try but during playing vod of my iptv list only pause and play of remote run properly.

The others keys not functions

Hispanico

- OpenATV & PurE2 - user :-) -

Edited once, last by hispanico957 ().

OpenATV Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

OpenATV Supported Models ~ Airdigital, Amiko, Anadol, Atemio, Atto, AX Technology, Axas, Beyonwiz, Dinobot, Dreambox, Edision, EVO, Ferguson, Formuler, Galaxy Innovations, Gigablue, Golden Interstar, HDBox, Hitube, James Donkey, IQON, Izibox, Jepssen, Maxdigital, Medialink, MaXytec, MediaArt, Megaset, Miraclebox, MK-Digital, Mut@nt, Novaler, Octagon, Odin, Optibox, Protek, PULSe, Qviart, Red-Eagle, Relook, Roxxs, SAB, Sezam, Sogno, Space, Spycat, Technomate, Telestar, Tiviar, T-Rex, Uclan, Venton Unibox, Vimastec, VisionNet, VU+, VUplus, World Vision, Vizyon, WWio, Xsarius, and Xtrend.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!