Remote server / curlftpfs

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 439 times. The last Post () by seagen.

• Just a quick question, do the One and Two come with curlftpfs preinstalled or is it possible to install it, through different images ?

Are there other methods which can be used to contact to remote servers, sshfs ? Thanks.

seagen

• master G

Added the Label Networking Support
    • Official Post

I know that GP 3 (Gemeni) supported curlftpfs if the GP 4.1 does i have not checked.

You can contact the ftp service with sftp.

sftp://ipadress or hostname, username and password port in use is 22

I have used some binaries from archlinux but you really need to now what you are doing

Or you risk to kill the box.

If you looking for package for your image use the Webinterface and serch in the feeds.

You can also install Pip and get some packages from there also.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

Dreambox One 4K UHD 2160p H.265 Enigma2 Linux Android Dual Wifi DVB-S2X MIS Satellite Receiver.

Download DreamOne Dreambox One 4K UHD Android CoreELEC, DreamOS Firmware and Enigma2 Images. Team Support from DemoniSat - Dream-Elite - Gemini Project GP4 - Merlin Project - NewNigma2 - Peter Pan Neverland - OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!