Octagon SX88+ SE and netflix

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,855 times. The last Post () by micah.

• Hi All - I have a couple of questions...

How can I install Netflix or Kodi on an Octagon SX88+ SE? Is there a plugin/app repository?

If not could Octagon consider adding that app to the standard firmware/image?

Does anyone produce any images with non-german/turkish content? Not exactly the most common languages in the world I guess.

Many thanks.

• I was wondering the same. There is a Netflix / Kodi button on the remote but no app installed. There is no instruction manual for this box except on satellite search channels which everyone knows anyway. I am just about to bin this box as it's SO FRUSTRATING. There is nothing worse than the lack of information for a device that is sold to the general public, just for them to find out they can't use them as intended.

OCTAGON SX88 H.265 HEVC HD Support Forum

OCTAGON SX88 H.265 HEVC HD includes support, firmware, software,tools,settings,channel lists, tutorials, and downloads. Key features - H.265 / MPEG4 - HD / SD, DVB-S2 multistream tuner, Multistream Root, Gold, (PLP, PLS) T2MI support without parameter input, Hardware BlindScan (Blind Search) Low Symbol Rate Support (Low Symbol Rate Support), Stalker, Kodi (XBMC), Xtream IPTV, .m3u, YouTube, RedTube.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!