Best set Ram/ROm on my decoders

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 330 times. The last Post () by hispanico957.

• Hi i have 2 decoder:

MutantHD 51 with hhd with 1tb

ZGemma H2H with usb with 64gb (less powerful)

i would know best setting for ram/rom also to encrease performance

In Mutant i set swap at 512kb.... 1024kb is better?

Other things I have not set about Rom as I think it already sees well that way (correct ?)

In ZGemma same swap file of 512kb

Regarding performance I know it's less powerful and faster so would knwo is rom can be a way to encrease this decoder

Thank

Hispanico

- OpenATV & PurE2 - user :-) -

• No, 51 has all you need - do NOT do anything with ROM and RAM there! If you already messed with that - deactivate it, abolish it, delete it...

Zgemma H2H is older, weaker HW and it might do with some shenanigans, not sure...

As you may have seen in the thread regarding ROM and RAM, you need to:

-open PuTTy, log into H2H (local network IP address; Telnet = port 23; username = root and password = pure2) and

-give me the output for

Code
    df -h

and

Code
    free

Here, you will see properly if you have SWAP or not (which you do in HD51 by default, so NO NEED TO MAKE IT THERE!).

You will also see how big your E2 partition and how much free space you have.

Which you could have also seen by going to MENU > Info > About > Storage > see Flash on top and RAM below.

Post the screenshot here... Then, we'll take it from there.... ;)

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Here is...

Rel. 6.5 for zgemma h2h not contain Italian language, there is the way to have it?

So await your suggestions

Thank again

Hispanico

• MENU > Plugins > MENU > make Languages ACTIVE and restart E2. Then, you will be able to see/install additional languages.

MENU > Setup > System > Language > download and restart STB.

I don't think you need any messing with RAM and ROM.

If you already installed FNC plugins you need - look, you are using only 51% of your ROM.

RAM also seems fine as things stand, as you have about a third free...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!